The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else having issues with Twitch drops?

UGotBenched91
UGotBenched91
✭✭✭✭✭
Last Sunday I claimed a drop and last night I claimed my twitch drop for watching an ESO streamer. Twitch has my crate as claimed within the Drop section. I have not received a confirmation email for either drops and never got them in-game. I'm currently working with customer support to hopefully fix the issue. I'm curious if anyone else is having problems.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 21, 2021 6:33PM
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last Sunday I claimed a drop and last night I claimed my twitch drop for watching an ESO streamer. Twitch has my crate as claimed within the Drop section. I have not received a confirmation email for either drops and never got them in-game. I'm currently working with customer support to hopefully fix the issue. I'm curious if anyone else is having problems.

Put a support ticket in on the matter
  • Nastassiya
    Nastassiya
    ✭✭✭
    Did you go to the Twitch drops page and claim it? I actually had to push the "claim" button for it to show up in ESO. It didn't operate like other games, where I would find it automatically in my mail/inventory. My crate was worthless and reminded me why I don't purchase them.
    Edited by Nastassiya on March 20, 2021 2:51PM
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is claimed but never received. Support had me send them a picture so hopefully it gets resolved. I was just curious overall if anyone else is having similar issues or If I'm just the chosen one.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had any problems receiving my drops, but I don't think you're the only one having a problem with them. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure your accounts are connected on both sides, and be sure to log out and log back in of ESO after earning a drop.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Melivar
    Melivar
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue, got the reveal stream pet but not the crates or any I have received since. Think the total is 9 from streams and 2 from ESO live streams

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @UGotBenched91

You can post your ticket number within this thread if you need any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch drops occur so randomly for me that I just don't care anymore.
    I either get zero or one for watching a whole weekend and checking the notifications often, that I assume it's either bugged or there are conditions we just dont know about.

I have in the past, and this weekend, watched a stream all day until they go off line, and then switch to another stream(s) for the rest of the day, and nothing will appear in the notification window to claim.

The first weekend they switched to the new format I got a notification that i had a drop that had already been claimed, and got nothing, and it's been just as disappointing since.

Twitch - you made me not care.

Edited by twev on March 21, 2021 9:41PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    I am only getting 1 drop per event now. I got a drop Friday night at 11:30 PM but nothing on Saturday or Sunday. recurring issue with these new drop claim procedures.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭