The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

"An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and try again"

ghowz
ghowz
Soul Shriven
A few weeks back I opened a ticket related to connectivity issues when playing the game. I didn't find a solution, and neither did the support staff, so I just stopped playing ESO for a few weeks and closed the ticket. The last response I got was to open another ticket as soon as I get back to the game so that's I did, but I still wanted to post here to see if someone else had it happen.

The issue is I was getting disconnected at random times, with no error code, just an error saying "An error has occurred. Please wait a few minutes and try again". I have no connectivity issues in other games, in fact I play competitive gamest and I average 30ms on most games in servers from Spain, maybe 60 maximum if the servers are EU.

Last week I came back to the game and the issue still persists. What's weird is that I managed to play for a few hours without getting kicked, thinking the issue had solved itself, but it started disconnecting me again. I had tried everything from the website's FAQs, including removing add-ons (and yes, completely, not just toggling them off), excluding from the antivirus, opening ports, flushing the DNS, restarting the router, deleting the ProgamData folder, repairing the game, reinstalling... But it's still the same thing. I read on here using a VPN would solve this, but why the hell do I have to use a VPN to play the game? It's so stupid. It bothers me because even after all this I still like the game and I want to keep playing, in fact I'm giving it a second chance by opening another ticket weeks later, but if I don't find the solution this time I will have to uninstall it. Hopefully someone, either a member or staff, can help me. Thank you.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hello there,

Do you happen to have your support ticket number so that we can check in on its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ghowz
    ghowz
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket number is 210324-002566. Status is "Waiting on agent". A staff member told me they would send my ticket to a specialized team just a few hours ago
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for providing this ticket number @ghowz

That is correct, this ticket has been escalated to the appropriate team. We appreciate your patience as we work to assist you with this issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post