The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Burning Embers" VS "Venomous Claw" Which is better?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
<"Burning Embers" VS "Venomous Claw" Which is better?>

I'm planning more stamina focused solo DK rebuild. But, these two skill annoy me.

I know "Burning Embers" has healing aspect. But, it's a magika based skill.
If I concentrate stamina resource, then I must save magika for the DK shield and DK healing.

While, "Venomous Claw" has better damage amount than "Burning Embers".
And stamina based skill, but no healing.

Which is better? Please advise me.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam char => Venomous claw
    Mag char => Burning embers

The heal of BE scales of the damage you caused to the enemy. And if you dont spec into spell damage the heal wont be as high. So you better take the stam version as a strong DoT and get another like green dragonblood, vigor or rally .