Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Offer at Crown Store

Olek077
Olek077
Soul Shriven
Good morning :)!
I have a question about offer at Crown Store. Offer concern about one of Personalities (it was at wednesdey, 17.03.21) , character holding a cup and walking like, a drunk but i didnt have time to buy, it was 1 day offer. Did I can buy it somehow?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olek077 wrote: »
    Good morning :)!
    I have a question about offer at Crown Store. Offer concern about one of Personalities (it was at wednesdey, 17.03.21) , character holding a cup and walking like, a drunk but i didnt have time to buy, it was 1 day offer. Did I can buy it somehow?

Submit a ticket from the website with your request (make sure you have enough Crowns too). I don’t know if they grant such requests anymore, but hopeful they still do at least if someone just missed a sale. It doesn’t hurt to ask. :)
  • what_the
    what_the
    ✭✭✭
    It was actually a 3 day offer:
    "The Drunk Personality will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from March 15 to March 18 at 10am EDT. ESO Plus Members will receive a discount on this item."
  • Olek077
    Olek077
    Soul Shriven
    what_the wrote: »
    It was actually a 3 day offer:
    "The Drunk Personality will return to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, from March 15 to March 18 at 10am EDT. ESO Plus Members will receive a discount on this item."
    I didnt has a time for those time, sorry :(.