The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Quest Cleaning House / Close to give up: help?

DreamyLu
DreamyLu
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello

In this quest, I'm at step "Search Silver-Claw's Office". I don't find it, and by now, I'm really tired of it.

I was first in warehouse (after using the stinky apple), but was stuck because the quest marker was showing a door up me that I can't reach (no stairs around).
I did search for help on the internet. I found a thread in this forum telling that we shall ignore quest marker, instead of what leave the room to find Velsa outside who is leading us to the office. Oh really? Nice! But it didn't work for me. Once outside, there was no Velsa. So, just in case, I did return to her Villa, but she isn't there either.

And now? I don't know what to do anymore. The quest marker wants me back to same room than before, but since was stuck there, I don't see the point. And I don't know where Velsa is. pfffff... As you can imagine, I lost the fun at that since a while already and would be very happy if someone could help me.

Thanks a lot in advance <3

I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for double reply: Just to inform that I found a trick by myself to unstuck my situation. This thread can be closed/deleted.

Sorry for inconvenience.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA