Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PC-NA-Infinite login queue.

• Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    EU.. I'm trough the queue and into loading screen.
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    I am getting into the game on the NA server, still in que on the EU server.
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    And I'm in
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fariahni wrote: »
    Used "Leave Queue", tried logging in again, now it says 3 seconds instead of 30. I don't know if it makes a difference.

PC-NA

I don't think so.

I think that part of the problem is that the time estimate is wildly inaccurate.

(There is a queue, and there is a wait, but the time estimate does not reflect the true expected duration)
    Edited by Elsonso on March 22, 2021 1:55PM
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Scav1985
    Scav1985
    No queue for ESO+ members :D
    Just joking.
    This situation reminds me of old MMORPG called Silkroad Online. Servers was so crowded that you could try to login even 1h (no queue). But if you bought monthly subscription you could login immidiatly, but someone from server got disconnected :)
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    Got in just now.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, if you're currently in the login queue, please just stay put rather than relogging repeatedly. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Sidonius wrote: »
    EU.. I'm trough the queue and into loading screen.

Sorry, it was NA and got to Character screen. Back to EU and endless queue.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The queue is far longer than the 5 seconds it says in the message, but apparently it does pop eventually, at least for some. PC-EU, hearing from guild mates through Discord who have been patient and waiting for 20 minutes for those 5 seconds to pass.
  • angharadcoleeb17_ESO
    angharadcoleeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also having the same issue. EU PC/Mac server. Says the queue is 5 seconds long but that's been the same for 20 minutes.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, if you're currently in the login queue, please just stay put rather than relogging repeatedly. Thanks!

I stay put but still here, other guildies trying repeatedly are in........
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Zand3rs
    Zand3rs
    ✭✭✭
    lol i have been in a 3 minute queue for 30 minutes
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭

re-logging and lose my place in the 5 sec fast lane queue? You must be joking!
    "You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, given that the server is normally kicking me out twice per hour, there is no point in waiting - I'll play another game.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And...I am in on PC - NA. Load time from character screen into game was a bit long but I made it. :)
  • Jastara
    Jastara
    ✭✭✭
    No longer getting a que time to log into the NA server, still endless que on EU.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnjetau wrote: »
    And I'm in
    Prove it :)
    Still it indicates that people can log in.

That I guess happened now is a bit like dungeon finder fails first day new dungeons are released or first day in undaunted event. So many queues that the finder get problems and this create even longer queues

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    Times passes differently in the EU Halls of Torment, not sure if I've been waiting 5 seconds or 50 minutes..
  • johnjetau
    johnjetau
    ✭✭✭
    I was in for about 5 mins. Then my game froze. The UI disappeared and I crashed. Now getting a Login Error message. Not having much luck tonight.
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    The question I'd ask is: Why login queue? Was a capacity decrease or a drastic number increase expected? Also, can we have please have an advance notification in that case so that most of us who just want to do some daily quests plan accordingly?
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • FrumpyCourage
    FrumpyCourage
    ✭✭
    Also, can we have please have an advance notification in that case so that most of us who just want to do some daily quests plan accordingly?

But they have given advanced notice - it said they are doing some patching today. Even I with only a year on my back in ESO know that when they patch something there is no chance that they will ever finish in time - or by the beginning of my shift...

"You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been Login Queue's all week and no comment on it until now. WTF is up?
  • JSlayer211
    JSlayer211
    ✭✭✭
    PTS appears unaffected...
  • DimTh
    DimTh
    ✭✭
    Fariahni wrote: »
    PC-NA, Infinite Queue:
    unknown.png

Same here, 30sec and I'm waiting over 15mins...

Do you know when the game will be available again? at 1 hour? after 5 hours? tomorrow? to inform us?
  • Adremal
    Adremal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sidonius wrote: »
    Times passes differently in the EU Halls of Torment, not sure if I've been waiting 5 seconds or 50 minutes..

This gave me a hearty chuckle.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting now more than 15 minutes, then I got to the character selection. Now I am waiting . . . requesting character load . . . ;)
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • JSlayer211
    JSlayer211
    ✭✭✭
    Just got in. No wait.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA (no steam). Tried logging in right after the maintenance was complete. Placed in 8 second queue. After 10 minutes in that queue I had to log out to go for a morning run so exited the queue/game. Just tried again now (about 1.5 hours after the maintenance was completed) and got into game no problem.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 5 seconds lasted for 40 minutes, but they did pass. Eventually. I'm in, and one other person in one of my guilds is in as well. The game is a ghost town, but I can pick some flowers.
  • Sidonius
    Sidonius
    ✭✭✭
    I'm downloading the BG3 patch while I wait.

BG3 wait time: 6hrs 45 minutes

ESO wait time: 5 sec

My money is on BG3.