Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favourite class in PVP? Why ?

WolfyRaps
WolfyRaps
✭✭✭✭

What is your favourite class in PVP? Why ? 120 votes

Mag/Stam Sorc
30%
jasonleitch1_ESOBelegnoleSarousseLoralai_907KwoungactoshWaylander07bugmomMcGordonFriedEggSandwichMaster_KasBrrrofskiMipMipMicah_BayerJierdanitPocketAces13xbGhostrider001StaticWaveApostateHoboallan0n 37 votes
Mag/stam Blade
24%
lolo_01b16_ESOZabulusKarkas_76SahidomSecondszVilixitiMayraelUltravylenceNagualVTommy_The_GunChilly-McFreezemaster_vanargandMinnesotaKidoXI_Viper_IXoQaghiomgi87SillyGTQräheBucky_13xdross 29 votes
Mag/Stam Dk
20%
NeillMcAttackDTStormfoxforzajuve212GhostbaneNemeliomVevvevZer0_CooLSoulKing32geonsocalWaltherCarrawaydanthemann5TheignsonDominion_Nightbladeakillerninja6UrzigurumashCanperial35MerguezManrk1101320Robski1988Josira 25 votes
Mag/Stam Plar
11%
Mr_GallowsTigorCyrdemaceb17_ESORecktrithiusOediphitryDurhamtplink3r1 JulespandoraderomanusPuzzlenutsFirstmepWolfyRapsDirt_RoosterAerenthirGoddessHel 14 votes
Mag/Stam Den
5%
KartalinFreakin_HytteWoppaBoemSorbinnukk3rPauwer 6 votes
Mag/Stam Cro
7%
Akinosmanny254GERMANO-THE-IMPERIALRevokusazjuwelzBullseyebudxNevidyradeleted210809-001958JerrysKid 9 votes
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    My first character, my main, my pve toon, my crafter with everything is magplar. Also the class I had most fun with in PvP.

Now its not in a good place in the meta by any means and gets destroyed by good magsorcs or stamcros, classes which I am forced to play to stay on top of the PvP ladder but still I have most fun playing my chargeplar with hight burst in any PVP mode.
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Den
    Magden. It's the class that really got me into PvP. It doesn't have a reliable burst or stun but it has a lot of utility and I can respec into any role on the fly.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    MagSorc is luv <3
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Why no necro love ? My stamcro is my second favourite character because is strong af :). And vampire magcro is fun too.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Stamsorc 🥳🎉
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    My PvP main is magdk but I found that magsorc is way better at PvP... I've not tried stamsorc yet...
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    MagDk, because i like to play on hard mode.
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    MagDk, because i like to play on hard mode.

Magdk with the right build is not hard mode at all. Is the absolute strongest class in BG.
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    StamPlar

First char, had good tool set then (2014).

Now it just get wiped by even mediocre MagSorcs with the current ruleset so I stopped playing at all.
  • Jayserix
    Jayserix
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    I always main casters in mmos, usually necro/warlocks.
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Jayserix wrote: »
    I always main casters in mmos, usually necro/warlocks.

Me too anly played caster (lock) and healer (druid) to ger the Arena Gladiator title in WOW pvp..

This is the first game where the easy leveling of a reroll and the gering process allowed me to try and enjoy all roles. After playing stamcro in ESO now I could play melee in any other game :)
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Cro
    Magicka Necromancer, because it has so much frontal AoE pressure, really good for fighting outnumbered and against groups. Super tanky too. I feel like Magicka Necromancers were basically designed to fight multiple opponents at once.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • kingsirdrmr
    kingsirdrmr
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    I usually default to classes that have blinks, dashes, or teleports of any kind. Also, the overload ult is a nice-burn-over time that doesn't punish me for missing, mistiming, lagging, etc. And the mobility and self-sustain this class has keeps me hard to pin down. In a close second is perma-wolf (pretty much its own subclass).
    For the Queen! | PC/NA, Cyrodiil, IC, Quests, CP 2000+[*] Tyaminal-rabi | Khajiiti Sorceress [*] Vita-rabi | Khajiiti Warden werewolf[*] Dr Good-and-Sexy | Argonian Warden[*] the Southern Mare | Redguard Necromancer[*] Sally Two-Horns | Orsimer Nightblade
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Obviously, cause JabJabJabJab till someone one shots me. :D
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    Used to run great hybrid build... I guess those types of builds kinda died... :|

Now it is just a memory... but this one memory is billion times better than what we have now.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 19, 2021 11:49AM
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    MagDK Forever
    Edited by WaltherCarraway on March 19, 2021 10:07AM
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Magsorc.

Mobility + Range + Delayed Burst/Execute = Win
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on March 19, 2021 11:43AM
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Stamsorc.

Because it was my very first build and I enjoy speed and burst. I enjoy playing Stamblade in the same manner, but STamsorc is a matter of heart. It was always average, rarely hit by nerfs, but also rarely buffed, its almost like that class hasn't changed at all since launch, with the exception of a potential Crystal Weapon, which I don't use because its to clunky and Bound Armaments, which I really love and use.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Den
    Really like both Magden and Stamden. There's a variety of builds that work for both even in no-proc cyrodiil and they can fill multiple roles. Just ran as a Stamden healer in an organized group last night, for instance, something I hadn't expected to work as well as it did.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    I didn't expect necro to be so unpopular.. Maybe because for many people it was not their first character and the "first love" memory always remains.. :)
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    At first I hated it, but then I found a way to make it work only for ZOS to take what I used away from me. So, being a competitive person I adapted and adopted the true magDK playstyle. Melee range, Fossilize, and engulfing your foes in flame. I hate melee but after truly adopting the playstyle and using it effectively I love being a magDK!

If only most of my damage was not easily purgeable.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar
    Vevvev wrote: »
    At first I hated it, but then I found a way to make it work only for ZOS to take what I used away from me. So, being a competitive person I adapted and adopted the true magDK playstyle. Melee range, Fossilize, and engulfing your foes in flame. I hate melee but after truly adopting the playstyle and using it effectively I love being a magDK!

If only most of my damage was not easily purgeable.

MagDK is still arguably the best class in BGs. It is the class I perform best with at the top of the ladder where I have around 1.5M damage done in every game. Its the class that simply has the best aoe pressure.

In duels they are in the middle of the pack. Losing to higly mobile clasing like magsorc that you cannot catch and beating melee that have to hug your aoes.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    Currently really liking stamina sorcerer most. The speed/streak, hit and run playstyle fits me. Sometimes I combo it with invispots to pop some player with crystal weapon+dizzying swing before streaking out and doing it again until they get me.
    Yes I know I'm dirty. :<
    Edited by Master_Kas on March 22, 2021 10:07AM
    EU | PC
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Mag DK's are my favorite class just because I enjoy fire classes. I just enjoy the theme of it and how cool the abilities look, not even it's performance. Whenever I'm playing a mag dk I enjoy it's combat just because fire classes look cool and flashy an I enjoy it
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    I'm a bit surprised about the voting result...

There're overwhelmingly many stamdens and stamcros in Cyrodiil, why did they get only a few votes?
    Are those players generally less active on the forum? Do they actually dislike the classes but somehow still play the classes often?
  • WolfyRaps
    WolfyRaps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Plar

There're overwhelmingly many stamdens and stamcros in Cyrodiil, why did they get only a few votes?
    Are those players generally less active on the forum? Do they actually dislike the classes but somehow still play the classes often?

Because there are not so many wardens and necros in Cyro. Atm I would say there are about 40% sorcs, 20% blades, 20% dk and 20% all the rest..
    Edited by WolfyRaps on March 22, 2021 7:37PM
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Sorc
    WolfyRaps wrote: »

Because there are not so many wardens and necros in Cyro. Atm I would say there are about 40% sorcs, 20% blades, 20% dk and 20% all the rest..
    What I see is similar to the vote here....
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7145295#Comment_7145295

There are more sorcers during no-porc but wardens are still the most frequently seen class, Cyrodiil or BGs.
    Previous there were many necros too, I guess they'll be back after the 3 mons of no-porc.

Pls also take a look here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7142119#Comment_7142119
    Wardens are basically voted on par with sorcerers as the most difficult class to fight against...

They were voted as very commonly seen and difficult to fight against, but somehow they got only 4 votes in this thread as the favourite class...
    Edited by LightYagami on March 22, 2021 11:54PM
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Den
    Yehh i play all classes, but then i play my stamden and i'm like, pls remind me never to play my other chars again. It just suits my playstyle.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/stam Blade
    The red magic sword is cool.
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag/Stam Dk
    Stam DK. It's what I'm the least bad at.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert