The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

Any way to make ALL settings account wide?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there's an addon which can make all settings account wide by default?

I know a lot of addons have this option for their own settings and some will save specific things like key bindings, but I'd love an addon which automatically copies any changes I make to any settings across to all my characters so I don't have to remember to log into each of them to copy the changes.
PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this still works, but I think it can get you to your end goal.

https://esoui.com/downloads/info1547-JoviexsAddonSettingsTransferUpdated.html#info
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that only works for addon settings, which leaves all the games own settings to be changed manually.

I actually find addons to be the least annoying part because most of the ones I use already have account-wide settings. It's the games's settings where I have to make every change 8 times over because nothing is saved or copied across.
    PC EU player. | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's an addon which can make all settings account wide by default?

I know a lot of addons have this option for their own settings and some will save specific things like key bindings, but I'd love an addon which automatically copies any changes I make to any settings across to all my characters so I don't have to remember to log into each of them to copy the changes.

my immersion guide has that in it

SYNCED ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    • Save your General account Settings account wide with this addon by typing "/accountsettings" and chose which settings you want to save account wide.
    Ru2gFPQ.png

JOVIEX'S ADDON SETTINGS TRANSFER
    • Transfer your addon settings (non-global, character specific) from one character to as many characters as you want on a per addon basis.
    pvw5027.png

Edited by WiseSky on March 17, 2021 6:16AM
    I beat the Loot Box System,
    I got an Apex Mount from a Free Drop Crate.
  • Araphorn
    Araphorn

Was looking for something like this, ty!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. :) I'll try that tonight.