Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Any way to make ALL settings account wide?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there's an addon which can make all settings account wide by default?

I know a lot of addons have this option for their own settings and some will save specific things like key bindings, but I'd love an addon which automatically copies any changes I make to any settings across to all my characters so I don't have to remember to log into each of them to copy the changes.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if this still works, but I think it can get you to your end goal.

https://esoui.com/downloads/info1547-JoviexsAddonSettingsTransferUpdated.html#info
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But that only works for addon settings, which leaves all the games own settings to be changed manually.

I actually find addons to be the least annoying part because most of the ones I use already have account-wide settings. It's the games's settings where I have to make every change 8 times over because nothing is saved or copied across.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's an addon which can make all settings account wide by default?

I know a lot of addons have this option for their own settings and some will save specific things like key bindings, but I'd love an addon which automatically copies any changes I make to any settings across to all my characters so I don't have to remember to log into each of them to copy the changes.

my immersion guide has that in it

SYNCED ACCOUNT SETTINGS
    • Save your General account Settings account wide with this addon by typing "/accountsettings" and chose which settings you want to save account wide.
    Ru2gFPQ.png

JOVIEX'S ADDON SETTINGS TRANSFER
    • Transfer your addon settings (non-global, character specific) from one character to as many characters as you want on a per addon basis.
    pvw5027.png

Edited by WiseSky on March 17, 2021 6:16AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Araphorn
    Araphorn
    ✭✭

Was looking for something like this, ty!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. :) I'll try that tonight.