Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lore friendly orc class?

• FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tensar wrote: »
    stop with warden
    Warden use faune and flora from morrowind, dosn't make sense on other race (even on dunmer it's stupid)

Bears?

Vines and falcon wings also don't seem specific to Morrowind.

And then there's the ice ...
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on March 13, 2021 12:54AM
  • Tensar
    Tensar
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop with warden
    Warden use faune and flora from morrowind, dosn't make sense on other race (even on dunmer it's stupid)

Bears?

Who will use the bear? You need to have the spell on both bar.

Falcon wings = the spell with the cliff racer? It's from Morrowind.

The Ice category is ok, but I didn't talk about it, like I said it's the faune and flora.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop with warden

Bears?

Who will use the bear? You need to have the spell on both bar.

Falcon wings = the spell with the cliff racer? It's from Morrowind.

The Ice category is ok, but I didn't talk about it, like I said it's the faune and flora.

No, I meant the falcon wings skill.

And many wardens use the bear.
  • robertbmilesb14_ESO
    stop with warden

Only the diving thing is more so Morrowind, it's the spammable and you could just easily replace it with something else.

The other skills can be found throughout the world.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop with warden

Only the diving thing is more so Morrowind, it's the spammable and you could just easily replace it with something else.

The other skills can be found throughout the world.

Shalks are pretty specific to the Dark Elf/Ash Mountain regions. But you can pretend they're mudcrabs instead. :)
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised more people haven't suggested nightblade. There are plenty of orc nightblade enemies. They really like to use that "ambush" skill and the shadow magic : p

People often think of orcs as berserkers, and not the kind of people who would use stealth and subterfuge they associate nightblades with. But anyone who's played through Orsinium or Elden Hollow would know that orcs definitely use shadows and subterfuge when it gets the job done. And you don't have to use invisibility in PvE OR PvP. It's literally one morph out of 36 class skill morphs : p

Stamina nightblades are an aggressive, bloodthirsty class that uses brute strength melee skills like Surprise Attack and Incapacitating Strike and Killer's Blade to overpower foes, and use skills that heal them for doing damage and killing enemies. I definitely think of them as the most low-magic class, if that matters to you.

Magicka nightblades also use melee abilities, combining magic with brute strength. And their shadow-and-blood magic reminds me of the dark occultists and hedge mages we see in many groups of orcs.

Obviously, orcs use all kinds of magic and martial disciplines, and aren't a monoculture, so any class is lore-friendly.

We see orcs in-game as everything from thieves and mercenaries to wardens and arcanists.

There are a lot of ways to conceptualize even a more stereotypical interpretation of an orc as fitting most classes, if you're a bit creative.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tuxon wrote: »
    No! Dragonknight should be exclusive EP class (LORE wisely ofc only). DKs appeared on Tamriel after Akaviri invasion that formed EP in the first place.

That was the Kemal, it was the Akaviri Dragonguard that spread the teachings of Dragonknights

But that said I just play my Dragonknights as knights/warriors who also use destruction magic and ignore the whole Akaviri-martial arts thing B)
    LG-card-Altmer_Dragonknight.png

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!