The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Caught live on stream: Permissions on housing changing to "No access" ON ITS OWN

StabbityDoom
StabbityDoom
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
https://clips.twitch.tv/AverageReliableCoyoteYouWHY

Please take a look devs, please pass along to those who can fix: can anyone please tag who needs to see this in the comments? I"m not sure who to aim it at.
This is happening to a lot of us these days and so many houses are being turned inaccessible by themselves.

Please help!
PC/NA
EHT zealot
streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    Had a similar issue with a house i just bought. I inherited permissions, but when I got around to looking, they were all blank. I invited someone over to look at the house, and they were denied permission. The settings were blank yet again. I set them 3 or 4 times, then when I finally loaded the editor again, it had saved them.
    Edited by Pinoh on March 1, 2020 8:12PM
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Pinoh wrote: »
    Had a similar issue with a house i just bought. I inherited permissions, but when I got around to looking, they were all blank. I invited someone over to look at the house, and they were denied permission. The settings were blank yet again. I set them 3 or 4 times, then when I finally loaded the editor again, it had saved them.

I actually have caught this on stream twice now, but this one was clear as day.

I just don't know even who to direct this to. Any ideas?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually have caught this on stream twice now, but this one was clear as day.

I just don't know even who to direct this to. Any ideas?

I'd open a thread in Bug Reports and link to the video.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    I've been experiencing this on Xbox EU for a since mid-2019. It's been jumping from Decorator to No Access on it's own. I put in a ticket or two - no word yet. It was supposed to have been fixed a long time ago, but still keeps happening.
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah and I just got accused of changing the permissions myself (clicking, somehow, which I didn't do).
    Also they suggested addons doing it, even though XBOX is also having this problem. Maybe I should just stay in the housing forums, too many baiters, trolls and means elsewhere.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StabbityDoom - I just was thinking about this - you know when you get a new house and it asks you if you want to use permission settings from another house? You say yes, you select a house, and off you go.

I wonder: if you later change the settings (either in the parent or child house), perhaps it's trying to bring them back to alignment? Examples:

Default permissions at House A = no access
    You buy a new House B and align with House A's permissions (default = no access)
    You later update permissions for House B to be default = decorator
    System knows that B should have A's permissions, so it defaults back to A's permissions

OR

You buy a new House B and align with House A's permissions (default = no access)
    You later update House A's permissions to default = decorator
    System says "Align House B with House A" and updates House B to the permissions default = decorator

You follow all that?

Edit: clarification
    Edited by reoskit on March 2, 2020 9:49PM
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    Nah don't think so. All my houses have a default visitor access and are open to the public. When I inherited open house settings by your logic, it should have kept opening it up. Instead they are simply being erased. You have a lot of convoluted logic there, which inherently makes it unlikely. KISS
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reoskit wrote: »
    @StabbityDoom - I just was thinking about this - you know when you get a new house and it asks you if you want to use permission settings from another house? You say yes, you select a house, and off you go.

I wonder: if you later change the settings (either in the parent or child house), perhaps it's trying to bring them back to alignment? Examples:

You later update permissions for House B to be default = decorator
    System knows that B should have A's permissions, so it defaults back to A's permissions

OR

You later update House A's permissions to default = decorator
    System says "Align House B with House A" and updates House B to the permissions default = decorator

You follow all that?

Edit: clarification

I do follow it. At this point I'm willing to believe its anything - if that's the case though it should be made clearer by zos.

I don't know what to think, but I know I didn't do it
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @reoskit I thought the same thing back when it was automatically switching permissions from visitor to decorator for some players some time ago. I was never convinced that the problem was fixed properly because little was said about it from the devs.

I wondered if, instead of just doing a one-time copy of permissions, that each time you change permissions on the original house (the one which the new house inherited the permissions from), it would then update the new house the next time you visited it.

The last time I was able to see permissions change by just visiting my houses one after another, so it seemed to validate that theory.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Folks @ZOS_AntonioP just let me know they got my video to the right people! thanks for the help and great job on passing along the info, AntonioP. Really makes me feel good that we are listened to! Hopefully this will help identify the problem and lead to a fix.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a lot of convoluted logic there, which inherently makes it unlikely. KISS

There isn't anything "convoluted" about push-pull relationships.
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, yay Stabby. Keep us posted.
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about the trollish behavior you ran into. It also very good to see that ZOS heard you and is looking into the problem.
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭

Please take a look devs, please pass along to those who can fix: can anyone please tag who needs to see this in the comments? I"m not sure who to aim it at.
    This is happening to a lot of us these days and so many houses are being turned inaccessible by themselves.

Please help!

Video by StabbityDoom::

Bug Report sent through online game by me:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/756823428794941490/802924523695505488/BUG_REPORT.jpg

ZOS wrote that issue was fixed in this Patch Notes:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/555219

"HOUSING
    General
    Fixed an issue where some homes would ignore the access permissions set by their owner."

FALSE!!
    It's not true.
    It's wrong.
    The bug is still the same, the issue has never been fixed !!

Please help!
    PC | EU
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say it happens a lot less often, but it still happens occasionally. It still make me paranoid enough to check the permissions every time I visit one of my own homes.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say it happens a lot less often, but it still happens occasionally. It still make me paranoid enough to check the permissions every time I visit one of my own homes.

You lucky guy ! For me it happens very very often ! Every day and many times a day for a lot of houses. It's a tragedy...
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Jimbru
    Jimbru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same problem, I've had all my permissions reset at least twice that I know of.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have that exact same behavior EVERYTIME i change something at the permissions in EVERY house for over 2 years now.
    I can exactly recreate and record this issue if needed/wanted.
    The old settings/names in the lists are not lost, if you play around a bit and change things and reload/restart, they come back from time to time. The solution for me was, i just didnt changed anything any more when i found a moment he remembers them.

I also opened a ticket a long time ago for this, and i already wrote within the description that i tried without addons and its the same result/error and added a link to a video where you could clearly see the error and that i have none addons activated.
    I got a response with the suggestion, i shall try it without addons. So i deleted the mail and accepted a fact: permissions just don't exists in housing.

Btw. I also found a solution for the limited slot-situation: i stopped doing housing at all lol - but thats a different page of the book i guess
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me often. It will switch itself to No Access and the guild and visitor list are gone for that home. I have to switch it back to Open to Visitors and have watched the UI change itself to No Access before my eyes. Conversly, I've been in my home set to No Access and had visitors show up at my home and I have no guilds added and no individual visitors on the guest list. I like to decorate in peace! :P I have almost 50 homes. I routinely check perms. In banlist - when ticking off the box "Apply to all Houses" It does not add their name to the ban list for all houses. Individual perms for persons who are "visitor" for All Houses do not show up in lists when perms are glitched. Often when I add one guild or individual to the perms list - in a few seconds, the list I previously set, will suddenly appear. I dont think they care because most people only can and will have one home open as their main as per the base game allows right now for visitation, anyone without addons wont see any other homes so I'm guessing this is just not a priority for them. IF they ever and I HOPE they do- incorperate the Housing Hub into the game then they will have to adress this issue of perms sometimes being innefective/defective.
    https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We spend a lot of crowns for houses... I think ZOS should listen to us... this bug is inadmissible...
    Edited by Rishikesa108 on February 20, 2021 6:12PM
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    i have that exact same behavior EVERYTIME i change something at the permissions in EVERY house for over 2 years now.
    I can exactly recreate and record this issue if needed/wanted.
    The old settings/names in the lists are not lost, if you play around a bit and change things and reload/restart, they come back from time to time. The solution for me was, i just didnt changed anything any more when i found a moment he remembers them.

I also opened a ticket a long time ago for this, and i already wrote within the description that i tried without addons and its the same result/error and added a link to a video where you could clearly see the error and that i have none addons activated.
    I got a response with the suggestion, i shall try it without addons. So i deleted the mail and accepted a fact: permissions just don't exists in housing.

Btw. I also found a solution for the limited slot-situation: i stopped doing housing at all lol - but thats a different page of the book i guess

Really? :'(:'(
    tim99 wrote: »
    So i deleted the mail and accepted a fact: permissions just don't exists in housing.

IMO permissions should be removed at all by ZOS rather than leave it so with these bugs!!
    It’s not fair that people spend so many Crowns on houses and then there are these bugs that invalidate accessibility to their homes
    :s

Edited by Gandalf_72 on February 20, 2021 6:15PM
    PC | EU
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, these problems suck.

I've never experienced this, so maybe what I do might help you all. I bought by first home with Homestead update and set permissions. Now, every time I buy a new home, I use that first home as the template for permissions and never change them after that. It might help?

I don't know, they need to fix this for everybody.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, these problems suck.

I've never experienced this, so maybe what I do might help you all. I bought by first home with Homestead update and set permissions. Now, every time I buy a new home, I use that first home as the template for permissions and never change them after that. It might help?

I don't know, they need to fix this for everybody.

I never change them either, except to fix them since they change on their own.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC | EU
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is happening to me also. It's quite annoying and I'm at the point of checking permissions every time I go to one of my houses so I can change it back.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing this to the spotlight @StabbityDoom .

This has been happening to me with numerous homes for over a year it seems, probably longer.
    I have reached out to them and been instructed to provide video evidence. Unfortunately, I do not usually make it a practice to film when I enter my homes and it is so random, I never know when to expect it.

I really hope someone will take a look into this finally as I know there are many of us who have been experiencing this for quite some time.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing this to the spotlight @StabbityDoom .

This has been happening to me with numerous homes for over a year it seems, probably longer.
    I have reached out to them and been instructed to provide video evidence. Unfortunately, I do not usually make it a practice to film when I enter my homes and it is so random, I never know when to expect it.

I really hope someone will take a look into this finally as I know there are many of us who have been experiencing this for quite some time.

wellp, here's their video evidence. It did it on its own. I've watched it do it on its own many times since, but didnt feel the need to document every single time... maybe I should have? Would be nice to know if they are aware and working on this.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I have a similar problem, I can't even see what permission't I've given most of the time. I go into my houses regularly and check permissions and rarely does it register that I've given any. When it DOES show the permissions, I've watched them fade before my eyes. Too fast often to even edit them.
    As I too like to decorate in peace and open a house when I am ready to show it, perhaps close it again if I am contemplating adjustments, The fact that I can't even SEE my permissions 99 % of the time is really frustrating.

This has been going on for at least a year. Whatever the issues is with permissions it really needs to be looked into.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, thanks so much for your reports. In order to help us track this issue down, could you please provide the following information the next time you run into this issue:
    • Your account name
    • The platform and megaserver you were playing on at the time
    • The date and time when you saw it happen, and your time zone
    • A video of the event if possible, or screenshots if not
    • A description of what you were trying to do, and what you saw happen. If you were trying to add or remove a specific permission, please include the exact attempted edit as best you can.

Thanks in advance!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aragorn79
    Aragorn79
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, thanks so much for your reports. In order to help us track this issue down, could you please provide the following information the next time you run into this issue:
    • Your account name
    • The platform and megaserver you were playing on at the time
    • The date and time when you saw it happen, and your time zone
    • A video of the event if possible, or screenshots if not
    • A description of what you were trying to do, and what you saw happen. If you were trying to add or remove a specific permission, please include the exact attempted edit as best you can.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there.
    My account is Aragorn79 and I play on PC EU. I cannot tell the precise time this happens since it seems to be a commonly occurring bug. I sometimes visit my homes and notice that the permissions have been changed to no access, or have been re-setted. I wasn't doing anything special in particular besides just going to a home. This error sometimes does not go away, meaning, I cannot change the settings back to the loaded ones: I get the message "settings already loaded" when they definitely are not because of this bug.

Thanks
    PC EU
    DC D'aryn, Breton Magblade
    DC T'agwyr, Redguard Stamblade
    EP B'eryth, Nord Magsorc
    EP K'ewan, Nord Magplar
    AD L'adaryel, High Elf MagDK
    AD S'eladiel, Wood Elf StamWarden
    DC D'evyn Imperial StamDK
    DC G'avyn Breton MagNecromancer