The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot Connect To Steam (PC/NA) PLZ HELP!

• xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    kirasdream wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue today. It was working fine earlier, until I got off and back on, and it was giving me this screen. I did some digging and I found the solution (or close to) is to go into Steam files and get find the "eso64.exe". I logged in via my ESO UserID and it all worked out

I wonder what's going on. Hmmmm

Didn't work for me. Just basically said "If you purchased the game through Steam or Stadia, please start the game on that platform". Still won't work through steam :#

Hmmm, that's unfortunate. Idk what else to tell you, I just hope that Steam gets their stuff together
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • CMz
      CMz
      ✭✭✭
      Still no update from ZOS on this - still cannot log in after playing most of the day with multiple login's from Steam. ZOS, what are you doing in the background yo?
    • Varsuuk
      Varsuuk
      Soul Shriven
      So... same problem for me and many in guild.

Those who didn't know better and bought thist through Steam are screwed... can't get in at all.
      I needed to relax today with all the hospital crap I had to deal with today (not me, but close relative) - guess I'll relax otherwise tonight, worse things have happened today.
    • SeaGtGruff
      SeaGtGruff
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      If it's a ZOS issue, then the ZOS technical support people should be able to fix whatever is causing the issue.

But if it's a Steam issue, then probably all the ZOS technical support people can do is try to get in contact with the Steam technical support people and get them to fix whatever is causing the issue.
      I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    • merevie
      merevie
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      broken PC NA Steam
      * am now in -found ye olde launcher
      ESO did decide my computer wasn't authorised but eventually got past all those hoops
      Edited by merevie on March 11, 2021 5:30AM
    • averyfarmanb14_ESO
      averyfarmanb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      Anacario wrote: »
      It is a steam problem, not a ZOS problem. https://downdetector.com/status/steam/

Yep, and ESO isn't the only game dealing with Steam auth issues, if that page is any indicator. Feh.
    • LashanW
      LashanW
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Just another day of regretting buying this game from steam. (current issue is from steam's end)
      ---No longer active in ESO---
      Platform: PC-EU
      CP: 2500+
      Trial Achievements
      Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
      vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
      Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
    • Niyuma
      Niyuma
      Also the same problem, PC/EU. Worked fine last night, but now stuck with this screen today.
    • Pauls
      Pauls
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      PC EU here :/
      And dailies reset in 30 min :/:/:/
      Edited by Pauls on March 11, 2021 5:29AM
    • SeaGtGruff
      SeaGtGruff
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Seems to be back up now!
      I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    • CMz
      CMz
      ✭✭✭
      Working now - thank the gods
    • linuxlady
      linuxlady
      ✭✭✭✭
      logged in fine now but there was a small update i saw while logging in to steam
    • chaz
      chaz
      ✭✭✭✭
      4 HOURS LATER, i UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED, WORKS FINE NOW.

Sorry all caps.
      Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
      Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    • LashanW
      LashanW
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      chaz wrote: »
      4 HOURS LATER, i UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED, WORKS FINE NOW.

Sorry all caps.
      Steam fixed the issue on their end sometime ago. You didn't have to do anything on your end.
      ---No longer active in ESO---
      Platform: PC-EU
      CP: 2500+
      Trial Achievements
      Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
      vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
      Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
    • novemberhhh
      novemberhhh
      ✭✭✭
      thats what happens when the steam server is down
    • ZOS_Bill
      ZOS_Bill
      admin
      As an update, there were some login issues for a short period on the PC-NA servers earlier that should be resolved now. If you are still having any errors when logging in please let us know. With multiple threads open on this issue we are going to close this one. You can continue discussion here.
      The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
      Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
      Staff Post
    This discussion has been closed.