The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Get a Free Pet & Respecs During the Heroes Reforged Event"

• BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are no plans to add race change tokens to Heroes Reforged at this time.

Pretty sad and disappointing tbh, expecting us to pay for race change tokens after min-maxing a toon/toons to find out its not BIS anymore.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but I don't believe how ZOS could be so cruel.

So when I log in after update 29, my action bars/skills will be cleared and my 810 Champion Points reset to zero, on ALL my characters whether I want it or not? [tears]

Somebody please tell me I'm wrong, please.
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    Sorry but I don't believe how ZOS could be so cruel.

So when I log in after update 29, my action bars/skills will be cleared and my 810 Champion Points reset to zero, on ALL my characters whether I want it or not? [tears]

Somebody please tell me I'm wrong, please.

Nope. Everyone had to unlock every skill again. And again bind skills on action bar/bars. And do that in the CP trees. I don't like the idea to reset all skills too, but we don't have any choice. The only plus is that the attributes points have not been reset.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Dalitrox wrote: »
    Nope. Everyone had to unlock every skill again. And again bind skills on action bar/bars. And do that in the CP trees. I don't like the idea to reset all skills too, but we don't have any choice. The only plus is that the attributes points have not been reset.

So we're all starting at Level 1 again?
    I might as well delete all characters and start again.
    A wasted six years gaming. :(

At least we get a pet. :(
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    Dalitrox wrote: »

So we're all starting at Level 1 again?
    I might as well delete all characters and start again.
    A wasted six years gaming. :(

At least we get a pet. :(

No. Level and Champion Level stays the same like who have before. Only all skills and CP points are reset. Your character lvl or CP lvl is still the same.
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    So don't delete your characters because is it not necessary.
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one needs his free token [snip]
    Hear the call of the skooma cat !

[Edited to remove Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on March 13, 2021 3:14PM