Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should the raise in max cp this patch be reverted?

nublife01
nublife01
✭✭✭✭
ZoS thinks that raising the max CP by thousands of levels is a good idea. Do you agree or disagree? I personally believe it will cause more players to quit the game than to actually play it.

Should the raise in max cp this patch be reverted? 23 votes

Yes, the raise in max cp level should be reverted to 810
26%
shockjockeyBalticBluesnublife01honey_badger82Darian_Rathsillonan 6 votes
No, the raise in max cp level should be kept at 3600.
73%
TheForFeeFpingpatb16_ESOvalidifyedneb18_ESORichninXuhoraThevampirenightfizl101FischblutDruid40tmbrinksMarcoPolo184ThePedgeKuratdengoodIshtarknowsnoneatzaZeroDPS 17 votes
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would have preferred a more gradual rise but it had to rise.
    PC NA
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the raise in max cp level should be reverted to 810
    Well there is another forum post at the top of this forum page that has a bunch of people explaining this. Maybe I phrased this poll poorly because everyone I have talked to within the cp pvp community that is not already 1400cp (pretty much everyone) greatly dislikes this change because all of us just want to pvp none of us want to mindlessly grind experience to be able to compete with 1400cp+ players. I'm not sure about PVE, but the cp pvp community that I know of loath this change because none of us want to grind hundreds of levels of cp, we just want to pvp.