Maintenance for the week of April 8:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 8, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 10, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issues related to logging in to the North American and European Xbox megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Flames of Ambition DLC & Update 29 Now Live on PC/Mac"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
zqkzsc1acle3.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Flames of Ambition DLC & Update 29 Now Live on PC/Mac"

Your Gates of Oblivion year-long adventure begins with the Flames of Ambition DLC and Update 29 base-game patch, now live on PC/Mac!
Staff Post
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not really interested in dungeons, but the base-game update is rather good this time.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They fixed the inventory bug. That's the high point of this update for me.
    PC EU
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@RaddlemanNumber7 What inventory bug? I don't see anything obvious listed in the patch notes.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was quite excited for this patch but your arbitrary decision to eliminate all but 4.75% of all existing sets in Cyrodiil led to me cancel my subscription instead.

Why would I need access to a DLC (or the upcoming Chapter) where precisely zero of the content is relevant to--or can even be used in--the content that I enjoy?
  • kingsirdrmr
    kingsirdrmr
    ✭✭✭
    I was quite excited for this patch but your arbitrary decision to eliminate all but 4.75% of all existing sets in Cyrodiil led to me cancel my subscription instead.

That's why I'm just going to grind up CP for the time being. I need keys and stones and somewhere to put this feature, anyway. Now's a good time to stock up.
    For the Queen! | PC/NA, Cyrodiil, IC, Quests, CP 2000+[*] Tyaminal-rabi | Khajiiti Sorceress [*] Vita-rabi | Khajiiti Warden werewolf[*] Dr Good-and-Sexy | Argonian Warden[*] the Southern Mare | Redguard Necromancer[*] Sally Two-Horns | Orsimer Nightblade
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

@RaddlemanNumber7 What inventory bug? I don't see anything obvious listed in the patch notes.

The bug that reset the inventory view and put you back on the front page whenever you opened a container.
    PC EU
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently CP level 1275 (Xbox). Roughly what will that come out to with the new update? Will I still be 1275 or will it get adjusted?
    For the Empire
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    This is a question related to the new Champion point system. There's a passive bonus in the green Craft Tree called 'Meticulous Disassembly'--- is it supposed to stack with existing bonuses to extraction and refinement from profession skill points? I haven't noticed any improvement or better drop rates on my maxed crafter (I made sure it was slotted in the champion bar).

If it doesn't stack, is it supposed to be a flat replacement for spending max skill points in the profession trades for extraction and refinement?

If it IS supposed to be a flat replacement, please let the ESO crafters know. Those short on skill points can pile on CP, for the disassembly passive; and those with skill points to burn can find a better use for the Champion points.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green CP tree is VERY disappointing (dont wanna use the word garbage, even if it would fit in a better way)

But since CP now act like skills (can level all, but need to slot "active" ones to use it) what about considering a "backbar" for them as well?
    (and btw do it for quickbar as well ^^)

feotcffqed5r.jpg

• RamiereZ
    RamiereZ
    Soul Shriven
    A new nice update and nothing has changed..

I found some threads about this topic but there's no reasonable answer from ZOS about that.

Why are the various daily cooldowns (random dungeon, random battlefield, riding training, etc.) still not being reset at a set time?
    Doesn't the calculation of the thousands of different timers per character also influence the server performance as well as the proc sets or unadjusted stats, etc.?

I'm pretty sure this will improve the performance, even if there is a lag spike once a day to reset just every daily/weekly quest and 24h cooldown.

I mean there is even a different daily timer for getting a Siege Merit from the Imperial City daily quest reward, what the hell? And another for the Gladiator cachefrom the Cyrodiil quest board?!
    isn't "once per day" enough? better do it "once per day BUT only if you didn't receive this item the last 22 hours and it's bad luck if you needed to work some more hours and this will screw up you next few days cooldowns"

Am I the only one who's so annoyed about it? In fact, it's so annoying that it's the main reason that keeps me from continuing with my ESO + subscription.

Monday 6pm CET:
    A: Hey buddy, let's complete a random dungeon and get the nice undaunted bonus and 100k exp!
    B: Oh yeah nice idea that's so much fun, we can do this tomorrow morning again, it's my free day!
    And also train your Horse!

Tuesday 10am CET:
    A: Hey buddy, let's complete a random dungeon and get the nice undaunted bonus and 100k exp!
    B: Oh yeah nice idea that was so much fun yesterday!
    A: Dude... there is a cooldown on that loot and exp
    B: Wasn't there a reset at 7am CET?
    ZOS: That's no daily quest, noobs!
    A+B: Ok then we go mount training!
    ZOS: ....Hahaha!
  • Togal
    Togal
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want performance fix
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The green tree should be pretty much all passives, big QoL drop to have to be reslotting perks all the time. Not user friendly at all.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Provin915
    Provin915
    ✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    The green tree should be pretty much all passives, big QoL drop to have to be reslotting perks all the time. Not user friendly at all.

Yea I barely pick up mats now because I use the other slottables passives..