The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Disable proc sets in Imperial City too!

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
Some of us don't want to ride around on a horse for the majority of our time. Try no-proc BGs as well if you're really feeling ambitious. ;)

Let me just add that I don't know who is play testing the game but I can't imagine whoever does that job has fun with PVP the way it is now. I think a return to stat-based game play will not only be more fun but it will show more clearly where each class struggles (the base game classes need to be brought up to date with the new classes). This will make balancing the game possible! :D
Edited by StarOfElyon on March 7, 2021 1:36AM
  • FlaviusPK
    FlaviusPK
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest disabling all game parts aside of Crown Store.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please mention its /s in your context. ZOS might take it serious. IC being no-proc is the only reason I havent given up this patch.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    FlaviusPK wrote: »
    I suggest disabling all game parts aside of Crown Store.

THIS!!
  • Grimm_Cortex
    Grimm_Cortex
    ✭✭✭
    Again, asking for nerfing something ... Really ?

STOP !
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some of us don't want to ride around on a horse for the majority of our time. Try no-proc BGs as well if you're really feeling ambitious. ;)

Let me just add that I don't know who is play testing the game but I can't imagine whoever does that job has fun with PVP the way it is now. I think a return to stat-based game play will not only be more fun but it will show more clearly where each class struggles (the base game classes need to be brought up to date with the new classes). This will make balancing the game possible! :D

amen
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll miss IC, but screw it let the cheese balls stay there.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta wait 6 months for this, if it is even possible to implement we will know then.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, instead of balancing the game, disable everything. People are asking for "no procs" but don't realize almost all sets are "proc" according to ZoS atm. Don't get me wrong, balance is needed and some sets are op beyond imagination, but this was marketing strategy for sales boosting for some time. It's not our fault and we shouldn't be punished by hammer fix approach. Instead of well thought out fix we will receive more campaigns so divided community will stay divided. And I'm afraid it will only make performance worse.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are going to be doing no-proc IC and BG campaigns once they recode things so they can have proc and no-proc campaigns going on simultaneously.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7153201#Comment_7153201
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Although some proc builds just delete players with a simple LA; but I feel these broken builds should play together in IC. Eventually, IC backend will collect enough data on what's broken about proc sets and how they'll integrate in stat-based environment without one side being overly unbalanced.

Personally, the 2.0 champion point system will be rolling out today and those changes will have an impact on proc sets across the board; to what extend, no one knows yet. I doubt ZOS knows yet; So continuing the no-proc in Cyro and unrestricted in the other PVP content play offers them some comparisons and data to move forward on.

Right now. You can almost simply wield a Restoration staff, spam heal yourself (and get your cross healing with the team) with Rapid Regen/Mutagen, and let proc sets do the work and gain the healing benefits from Heavy Armor and use the 2H execute when it's time.
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    No proc and a CP BG would be great cause atm BGs are horrendous, you die from either procs or snipe dsyncs there so FUN.
    Edited by Vetixio on March 8, 2021 3:16PM
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.