The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Impen vs Reinforced

Ahk1lleez
Ahk1lleez
✭✭✭
With the crit nerfs incoming I'm wondering if anyone has tested reinforced vs impen on the pts. If you have what did you find?
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There usually isn't much/any PvP testing on the PTS beyond duels, and those aren't really representative of most "real" PvP situations. That said, I'll probably still lean towards running Reinforced on chest, legs, helm, and possibly shoulders, with Impenetrable on the rest. It's also possible to run Nirnhoned on light/medium gloves, boots, and belt, at least if Malacath stays really widespread.
  • OlumoGarbag
    OlumoGarbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reinforced Chest is meta since malacath.
    Don't bother with the other pieces. Sturdy, well fitted and impen are better.
    class representative for the working class, non-cp, bwb and Trolling
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reinforced heavy chest in gold quality doesnt even give 1% damage mitigation. What a waste of a armor trait.

For me i will Go 4-5 impen and rest Split in sturdy and well fitted.

You dont get crit resist from CP anymore unless you want to waste a Skill slot for it so your crit resist will already be at around 2000 crit resist. Sure crit chance is lowered but If you get a crit hit it will hurt. So i better build for some mitigation in that way.