Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What class do you see most in PvP? [2021 edition]

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all.

Which class do you see most in PvP encounters? Is there a difference between Cyrodiil and Battlegrounds?

Very interested to see your answers!

(I hope the poll answers are matching the class colors this time)
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -

What class do you see most in PvP? [2021 edition] 137 votes

Nightblade
12%
Enemy-of-ColdharbourIcy_NelyanRampealcoop500JierdanitRoztlin45joergingerBugsyTheGodtonyblackDreadDaedrothWaywardArgonianbmnobleSassinatorSuna_Ye_SunnabeRavenwatch_WarlordJimmyTortelliniINe_Saninus 17 votes
Necromancer
10%
ReverbLadyLethallaMicah_Bayerbrimstone74Chaos2088LuphanMKintrAquatorchAraneae6537caperbPauwerHoneyBunBadgersScardanlonnml 14 votes
Templar
4%
GERMANO-THE-IMPERIALCelephantsylvius_BornasfinmoIrfindSickleCiderRevokusBradyfjord 6 votes
Sorcerer
26%
MojmirQuaesivisynnermanChicagoCubkuma82pavlaprovazTequilaFirelaksikusCasulemilyhyoyeonXargas13Tommy_The_Guncrjs1ArchonLucienSjujoseayalacGorenSirPawsTharonilMcSaban 36 votes
Dragonknight
13%
ArmethiusListerJMCkalunteRokkar8The_Old_GoatgeonsocalGreatGildersleeveVetixioAshrynVlad9425FlaaklypaMiloACamaroGuyElvenOverlordLunarLettuceKnockmakerAgnusthemagilelelCeejengine 19 votes
Warden
32%
KikazaruIruil_ESODTStormfoxTX12001rwb17_ESOactosholsborgNeoXanthusOreyn_BearclawElo106paulsimonpsJeffrey530ParasaurolophusFIRE_PANTHER_321JackeyBrrrofskiallup8679DojohodaEedatneo7185russelmmendoza 45 votes
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Procs
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    Artorias24 wrote: »
    Procs

Oh yeah I have seen the odd proccro, procden, procplar, Procblade, procdk and procsorc...
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    I see so many wardens that I wonder, how is there any untamed wildlife left in Cyrodiil.
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    While there is no proc set test - sorcerers
    But this wont last long then wardens are going to be top again
    Edited by Anyron on March 2, 2021 1:25PM
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Blightblades everywhere
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Bradyfjord
    Bradyfjord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Imo, it is jabs and beam. I see all classes, but templar I see the most. To be fair, I haven't gone into Cyrodiil during testing.
  • Eedat
    Eedat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    By far warden
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    If you see Nightblades, they are bad Nightblades. lol
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    It's a bit hard to say, but necro with its skills is so easy to spot, so it seems like they are everywhere.
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Warden
    So many wardens.
  • Armethius
    Armethius
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Eedat wrote: »
    By far warden

You're mistaking seeing many Wardens with seeing me many times ;)
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WW
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    dizzy swinging stam dks as far as the eyes can see...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell happened to all the Templars in PvP? I remember them being everywhere and now they seem pretty rare.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    At least 50% of PvP is wardens and WW.

Class I see the least is probably magblade, closely followed by magcro.
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    What the hell happened to all the Templars in PvP? I remember them being everywhere and now they seem pretty rare.

Combat team happened. Why would I play templar when I can play literally anything else?
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harbinger 100k health necros, werewolves and 40k health stamdens that still hit like a truck.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    I see wardens the most in Cyrodiil. The warden class is super forgiving to play. You are innately tanky and have a brain dead burst rotation.

But, during the No proc tests that we have right now, it has to be sorcerers, the amount of magsorcs that are running around is a farcry to how many there were prior to the testing. This goes to show how much they shine without the need of damage proc sets.
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    During the no proc tests, Sorcerers, because they are the class with best built-in proc skills. Next would be Wardens. Beyond this test, Wardens.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Stamdens(or stamcros) with proccs (crimson) Getting tired of it.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    FOTM class
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Definitely Wardens. Not surprising, as stam warden is the most powerful PVP class.
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Like most of the EP alliance is DKs, though wardens are absolutely everywhere as well.
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    Actually anything not DK or temp
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Literally everyone and their mother plays a health stacking prop warden... just kill this cancer already. Stamcro are their metastasis.
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Bradyfjord wrote: »
    Imo, it is jabs and beam. I see all classes, but templar I see the most. To be fair, I haven't gone into Cyrodiil during testing.
    They are probably more noticable bc they're flashy, in reality hardly anyone plays this once-divine class anymore :(
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I would say sorc, every match I enter there is at least one sorc on each team.
  • Sangwyne
    Sangwyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    Wardens have several abilities that make them outliers in PvP. Arctic Blast has too much power budget for one skill; it is a %HP burst heal, which is also a %HP heal over time, which is also an AOE DOT with 200% increased chance to apply Chill, Minor Maim, and Minor Brittle (10% crit damage, frost staff only), which is ALSO a 4s AOE stun. The complaints about "tanks" in PvP, which have since gotten actual tanks in PvE nerfed several times, stem from %HP heals which allow a class to stack health, get it all back with single button press, and deal damage through Procs without the need for the usual stats, and Warden abuses this healing more than any other class. Don't believe me? Look at where Templar, the only class without a %HP heal, stands on this list. Wardens also have Betty, which is free, grants constant sustain even while blocking/running, purges, and grants Major Sorcery/Brutality, along with Shalks being quite a cheap (cost wise) skill that deals solid damage, is delayed, allowing for burst windows, and on Stamina builds hits twice.
  • LannStone
    LannStone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't know because usually I die too quickly to notice which class killed me
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP, very clever way to ask for nerfs.