The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What class do you see most in PvP? [2021 edition]

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necromancer
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    What the hell happened to all the Templars in PvP? I remember them being everywhere and now they seem pretty rare.

Nerfed to dust, now all just dust in the wind... :pensive:
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    I see lots of wardens, necros, werewolfs.
    Almost unkillable in bg, you need 8 players to found on them to kill them.
    Its utterly disgusting to see 4 people that cant kill a single enemy, and see 1 of them kill another class, say a dk, nb, sorc and templar in less than 10 seconds
    Utterly disgusting!!!
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    I mostly see wardens, and I can't blame anyone for picking that class because it is probably (if not certainly) the best PvP class. I mean, you get a:
    FREE purge from Betty Netch and FREE ultimate generation for casting it (Savage Beast passive) and FREE healing when the Betty Netch skill ends (Bond with Nature passive),
    FREE extra cast of Subterranean Assault,
    FREE minor berserk for slotting Bird of Prey (or minor evasion for Deceptive Predator) for slotting this ability on your bar.

It probably is the only class that has an ability that: heals yourself, deals damage and stuns enemies at the same time in an AOE (Arctic Blast).
    And the only class that absorbs all projectiles and grants major heroism(!) for doing so (Shimmering Shield)*.
    Finally, because snares are very important in PvP, they also passively are 15% less affected by snares (Icy Aura passive).

* Remember that Dragonknight wings were deemed too powerful for absorbing/reflecting projectiles. This ability is even more powerful than that.

Edited by DTStormfox on March 3, 2021 11:31AM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So people really don’t see any Templars in PvP anymore? Not even offensive MagPlars? Weird.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    100% sorcerer. Just streaking all over the place.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warden
    LannStone wrote: »
    Don't know because usually I die too quickly to notice which class killed me
    Just check the recap, though it'll prob say "Crimson, crimson, crimson, Dizzying Swing, Executioner"
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    OP, very clever way to ask for nerfs.

I'd rather wanted to see which class is very unpopular and make that my next class for PvP - and regarding this poll it will be a Templar.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Dirt_Rooster
    Dirt_Rooster
    ✭✭✭
    So people really don’t see any Templars in PvP anymore? Not even offensive MagPlars? Weird.

It is weird, considering how strong magplar can actually be. My guess is that it comes down to how people want to play it, or have been used to playing it in the past.
    The popular way to build magplar is not very strong anymore, the magplar that dominates is the one no one seems to know about.
  • Jeffrey530
    Jeffrey530
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warden

There really arent a lot of templars anymore anywhere, mostly necros and wardens
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Warden
    Well I don't see Nightblades, they are always invisible.