The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Spirit mastery CP slottable not working right

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
ok on my warden i slotted it and i got really fast rez, 6 seconds, but i unslot it and same time 6 seconds. my templar friend with the templar rez passive, gets 6 seconds unslotted, but with the cp passive should get 4 seconds, but only gets 6 seconds. i dont think the CP is working right
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It definitely sounds like some numbers are off. I haven’t been able to test it myself, though.

If the default resurrect time is 7 seconds, your warden should be rezzing someone else in 4.7 seconds with this node slotted, not 6.

Your templar friend should be rezzing in 5.6s without the star and about 3.3s with it. (That’s assuming no Kagrenac and you’re not in a PvP area with that passive.)

I’m not sure how closely the game rounds, but your rez time of 6 seconds with the star slotted seems strange, as does your friend’s. Can you double-check that both characters are hitting confirm after slotting/unslotting? Even though it doesn’t cost money just to move around the slots, it still has to be confirmed or they won’t stick.

ETA: I was able to test this today (March 3). On my templar with this node slotted it seemed to take between 3 to 4 seconds to rez a friend, which is what I would have expected. After unslotting it there was a noticeable difference.
    Edited by virtus753 on March 4, 2021 7:25AM