The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Claim your free pet today?

• guitarbilly
    guitarbilly
    Soul Shriven
    still nothing.... no reply from support either.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    No pet, no answer from support for me too
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • guitarbilly
    guitarbilly
    Soul Shriven
    So support finally replied.. I am a liar? hmm okay.... I know that I elected to receive emails.. for some reason it didn't take it seems. Maybe they did some maintenance on their site.. added a feature? Nice.. I can spend my money and my time elsewhere.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Entering numbers in a sequence is not difficult.

It is a pain in the rear on consoles.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • guitarbilly
    guitarbilly
    Soul Shriven
    I bet.. so their reply to my reply was a copy/paste if I have further questions or anything they can help me with reply to the ticket.. I already replied to the ticket and they did not read it or ignored it... unprofessional and lazy support.

I really wanted to like this game but all of this is taking away. I enjoy exploring, finding stuff, etc which is what I liked best about this game.

@support
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SianTamzin wrote: »
    what are you all talking about, what code, what pet.....

If you verified your email with ESO and opted in for marketing emails you would receive a code for a free pet. Here's the article if you want details;
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58415

Wasn't this like many months ago?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

If you verified your email with ESO and opted in for marketing emails you would receive a code for a free pet. Here's the article if you want details;

Last summer IIRC - but they brought it back recently.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Last summer IIRC - but they brought it back recently.

They brought it back because it did not work for lots of players and now again its not working.

In this tread ZOS states that they have finished sending out codes, and you need to Contact Customer Support.

The very next post in the thread are screen shots of conversation with Costumer Support who says Customer Support is not aware of this and they can do nothing until the the month has passed.

The big question is why is a company this size not able to communicate internally?
    Do they not have email, processes, work flow charts, and management teams to ensure that all of the company is on the same page?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, for anyone who contacted customer support already can you share your ticket numbers?
    Staff Post
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, for anyone who contacted customer support already can you share your ticket numbers?

Incident: 210220-000263
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • guitarbilly
    guitarbilly
    Soul Shriven
    210222-003055

210218-003188 1st one.... ignored (even though I replied to the ticket to try to generate a response twice)
  • guitarbilly
    guitarbilly
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you!
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Ticket #: 210216-007634

Opened on 2/16. No response other than the canned:

We greatly appreciate you bringing this potential bug to our attention. This information has been collected and will be passed on to our development team. You will not receive a further response to this ticket.

(emphasis mine)

It wasn't clear which support category to use for this type of ticket, so maybe the one I picked gets that response.
    EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @barrrt

Tickets submitted under Feedback/Bug do not receive direct support from our team. We have gone ahead and moved this ticket to the right place, so keep an eye out for an update!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there @barrrt

Tickets submitted under Feedback/Bug do not receive direct support from our team. We have gone ahead and moved this ticket to the right place, so keep an eye out for an update!

Great, thank you! It was not obvious how to report this issue. I got the response from support and they said the code worked on the 16th, so I should find the pet in my collections. I'll check later, but this would imply this was a UI bug. I first tried in game, rather than on the web, so... hmm.. maybe some add-on interaction (?). I use a lot of them :-)

EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB