The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bar Locking Bug in Cyro

Vignar_Giantsbane
Vignar_Giantsbane
✭✭✭
Just randomly happens; suddenly unable to use skills or swap bars. Happens sometimes with Werewolf Transformation but just happened to me again with no transformation; kind of ruins serious keep battles when you have to literally quit the game in order to fix the bug.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Normally a workaround to this is to preview a crown store mount (unironically).
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forcing a roll dodge usually helps. (jump from a moderate height so you roll)

Super annoying bug. Happens way too much
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I get this sometimes. What Icehouse mentioned does work. More often my block is locked out until I barswap.
  • Vignar_Giantsbane
    Vignar_Giantsbane
    ✭✭✭
    I will try both of those thank you! Any fix so I don't have to quit and relog into Cyro -_-
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also unequipping a weapon and re-equipping it helps. This has to be done out of combat tho.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Normally a workaround to this is to preview a crown store mount (unironically).

LOL

"Please take this moment on dying in this raid to listen to a word from our sponsors..."

*30 second advertisement cooldown before able to release to a Transitus Shrine*

F U T U R E