The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My strategy in Ravenwatch . . .

Sedare38
Sedare38
✭✭✭
Kill as many as I can; and if I'm going to die, take as many I as I can with me. Lol

I love my Bombblade. Bombpilation video is up. Come for the carnage, stay for the maniacal laughs.

And, to [snip] and the [snip]--thank you for that last bombertunity. :smiley::wink:

https://youtu.be/eMj9fyTmLTg

[Edit for Naming and Shaming.]
Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 30, 2020 11:36PM
  • DreamLizard
    DreamLizard
    Soul Shriven
    hm
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaaah, love this!! I'm my attempts to bomb, I couldn't even reach the target lol

Edited because I did it! I boooombed!! As a matter of fact, I haven't realised they were NPCs and only one player sigh, but nonetheless, the timing was just right, juuust right B)
    Edited by wheresbes on February 2, 2021 10:31AM
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Always funny to see the Ravenwatch bomber.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And then people wonder why I'm so paranoid around a large group of allies lol.
    Edited by Vevvev on February 1, 2021 8:27PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

I love seeing someone setup proxy ( a huge PINK aoe ) and I drop a negate and they just melt cause nothing will go off
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

I love seeing someone setup proxy ( a huge PINK aoe ) and I drop a negate and they just melt cause nothing will go off

I feel like bombings would be a lot less frequent if every player just set their AOE color to bright pink.
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50