The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchasable bundles. Ticket reply unrelated to issue.

wheresbes
wheresbes
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I've submitted a ticket #210208-002924 with the following issue (nothing serious, but still):

"I was browsing the Crown store and I've noticed that I have the "Elsweyr Collector's Pack" marked as purchased - this is likely because I bought in October the Greymoor Collector's Edition (that according to the description included Elsweyr CE, Summerset CE, Morrowind CE and the Base Game). Instead, the "Morrowind Collector's Pack" and "Summerset Collector's Pack" are NOT marked as purchased but if I look at the content inside I do have almost all the items. Is this normal? Shouldn't they all be marked as purchased?"

The answer I've been provided is this:

"*Please note that ESO Plus membership does not grant access to The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr as it is not DLC or available in the Crown Store.
You can find information about purchasing the physical, digital or upgrade versions of ESO: Elsweyr in The Elder Scrolls Online Store.*
If you've purchased The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr, Summerset, or Morrowind and are unable to access the content, or have ESO Plus but are unable to access Morrowind or Summerset, follow these steps:(...)"

It doesn't reply to my question: Since I have Elsweyr CE, Summerset CE, Morrowind CE shouldn't the bundles I've mentioned all be marked as purchased (and not only the Elsweyr one)?

Should I update the ticket or someone can help me here?

Thanks!

Sxx5Att.png