Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do i tell if my account is even verified?

Skcarkden
Skcarkden
✭✭✭✭
PS4 player, Fire Spider pet promotion "verfify your account to get free" i come to my PC to look up the info in how to even verify, ZoS's extremely wall text-y detail basically summed up as "when you launch the game it'll ask you" - I literally never see any option and if i'm meant to press a certain button or look in a specific spot i wouldn't know because apparently "when you launch ESO" is all thats needed and verification process is done for you...

this is extremely pointless if i've been playing off and on for over the.... 5 years? it's been on ps4. I vaguely remember an initial thing to get forum access here... is THAT what it's referring to? i don't even know cause of how basic the 'details' are on the matter.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 7, 2021 7:44PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to log into your account on the website here. Once there, you should see a sidebar which includes the line "Marketing Preferences". Click on that link, and make sure your the box next to "I would like to receive news about new events and promotions" is checked.

Once you've done that, you should be "verified". I never got a message about being verified, but of course I do get marketing emails, and have ever since I started playing.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Skcarkden

If you are still running into issues with your account, you can start a ticket with customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skcarkden
    Skcarkden
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Skcarkden

If you are still running into issues with your account, you can start a ticket with customer support for assistance.

Well, i can't seem to log in to my account at the account log in prompt, despite clearly being able to log in to post on forums... lol.

I guess my only other question is.... have the emails been sent out with the code yet? basically only way i can discern if i'm opted in at this point.