Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

A shorter campaign that requires a pvp rank to enter

hexentb16_ESO
hexentb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
So I was thinking. Wouldn't it be nice if ZOS started a shorter campaign during midyear mayhem that requires a certain pvp rank just to enter? By pvp rank I don't mean the leaderboards for emperor. I mean that nice little number that goes up the more we fill the little green bar next to it. I think 10 is a good entry requirement.

If this campaign existed and didn't require us to set it to our home campaign to get rewards from it I think it would really ease the frustration Cyrodil regulars feel during Midyear Mayhem when all the pve players flood Cyrodil. Those of us who regularly pvp shouldn't have to wait 2hours just to do what we love most in ESO.
  • Armethius
    Armethius
    ✭✭✭
    I really love this idea please read ZOS! Gray Host should have requirements to enter.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What frustration? More ez kills
  • hexentb16_ESO
    hexentb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »
    What frustration? More ez kills

The frustration we feel when we have to Q for an hour to get into Cyrodil because the stupid event makes the Qs massive. That is assuming the Q doesn't freeze and force you to relog so you can get back in.