Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

New AP exploit?

Env_t
Env_t
✭✭✭
i recorded few videos in last days, different ppl on different campaigns

they staying out of keeps or objectives that giving ticks and killing each other (that is allowed)
but receiving 200k ap every 10 minutes - that is not possible even with all buffs and scrolls
very high ranked players, small group 3-4 ppl

so my guesses are:

- very high rank - more ap per kill? abuse/exploit
- revenge kills abuse/exploit?
- this new scrolls for boosting PVP skill lines somehow broken and abused?
- or just simple cheat - less likely, because of its frequency and different accounts, high ranked, nobody will risk his high ranked account to cheat
Edited by Env_t on February 6, 2021 1:01PM
  • Scardan
    Scardan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am only playing BGs daylies with event scroll buff and I dont even kill much people, and I have got 400k AP from beginning of the event. Now, imagine how high are numbers by people that grind AP. I dont think that there are cheats involved.

Also it would be nice to have some proof to 200k in 10 minutes.
    Let's be extremely precise in our use of terms.
    Options
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually have 200k per hour on my sorc in MYM, but 200k per 10 minutes is a lot.. bomber emperor or emp with cheesy Thews of the Harbinger set (doing 5k dmg only because of blocking) could make so much AP tho
    Options
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in Blackreach(?) campain yesterday wit a Bombblade. I was questing for the Ticket, when someone asked how NR1 player would make 100k AP in 10 min. and acused him of boosting ( which would be against ToS i think).

After finishing my quest i (AD) went to nickels that just got attacked. I bombed the blues at the Door and got 62k AP, and a second time for 22k AP. I couldn't respawn so i waited until the door broke open i and recieved a tic of 167k AP. So basically 251K AP in 5 minutes. WITHOUT BOOSTING

If you are alone on a keep or outpost and get AP before the door is at 50%, you'll get a def tick regardles of it being taken or not.

I saved the clip if anyone needs proof.
    Edited by Zer0_CooL on February 5, 2021 11:11AM
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    I usually have 200k per hour on my sorc in MYM, but 200k per 10 minutes is a lot.. bomber emperor or emp with cheesy Thews of the Harbinger set (doing 5k dmg only because of blocking) could make so much AP tho

Yep, EP EMP has 35 million AP on that broken set, talking about the broken set, is Siege meant to proc it ? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    200k in 10min is possible with boosting.
    And thats not a new exploit, been around since ages.

You generate defd ticks in an empty keep with 3 owned ressources, and those deff ticks will be huge.
    And you let yourself be killed by attackers zo reset their ap
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    @Zer0_CooL
    @laksikus

can you re-read first post, lol?
    no ticks
    outside of tick area
    only 3 persons
    i was near and didnt receive any ticks too
    Edited by Env_t on February 6, 2021 1:00PM
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Env_t wrote: »
    @Zer0_CooL
    @laksikus

no ticks
    outside of tick area
    only 3 persons

Are you sure its not a tick area? Do you have an addon that shows if you are inside a tick area?
    Do you know what you have to do to be eligable to recieve a tick?
    Options
  • MirelaUmbrella
    MirelaUmbrella
    ✭✭✭
    It has been happening since the start of MYM on the extra campaigns. Hopefully ZOS will take the reports as seriously as they did the vAS exploits a couple of years ago
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With low pop bonus and other bonus, double AP buff, kill a boss in a Cyrodiil delve buff it is very possible to make those numbers. Not necessary to exploit.
    Spend more time playing than trying to bust players and you too can make more AP.
    Edited by TequilaFire on February 6, 2021 3:11PM
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Send your videos and info to zos and let them handle it. Cheaters have been banned before. Even ones that everyone thought were legit and would defend forever were eventually caught and banned. But there are some who are not cheating and do get accused. So just send your info in. that's it.
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting 200K in one tick is very possible. Getting 200K consistently every ten minutes, is not.
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it has something to do with bugged defensive tick somewhere(multiple times higher than normal), it happened before in a resource and it was fixed when reported.
    I hope that this time it will be fixed as soon as possible.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    @Zer0_CooL
    @laksikus

no ticks
    outside of tick area
    only 3 persons

Are you sure its not a tick area? Do you have an addon that shows if you are inside a tick area?

ofcourse, dear, i know it
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    It has been happening since the start of MYM on the extra campaigns. Hopefully ZOS will take the reports as seriously as they did the vAS exploits a couple of years ago

hmm i think its related only to new campaigns, isnt it?
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zer0_CooL
    @laksikus

no ticks
    outside of tick area
    only 3 persons

ofcourse, dear, i know it

So share with us. Where was it, that secret location outside of tick range?
    Do you know that the keep range is quite big for some keeps?

And im still not convinced you know how deff ticks work xD
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭
    will this 7-days campaign be deleted in 2days?
    Options
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will this 7-days campaign be deleted in 2days?

If I remember correctly. In the past, ZOS let the campaign end before removing them.
    Options
  • Env_t
    Env_t
    ✭✭✭

i know how they works
    but the fact is, and its against changes zenimax did to ticks few years ago, that if you in d-tick radius you will receive AP no matter what, even if you will just stay afk

tested many times

its easy to see if there is boosters around a keep boosting AP - just teleport to a keep and wait 5 minutes = if you will receive huge d-tick at keep without any activity, means boosters around hiding somewhere
    Options
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i know how they works
    but the fact is, and its against changes zenimax did to ticks few years ago, that if you in d-tick radius you will receive AP no matter what, even if you will just stay afk

tested many times

its easy to see if there is boosters around a keep boosting AP - just teleport to a keep and wait 5 minutes = if you will receive huge d-tick at keep without any activity, means boosters around hiding somewhere

You still didnt prove that there it wasnt in tick range xD
    Why dont u tell us where it was.

And thats not how d ticks work.
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    I was in Blackreach(?) campain yesterday wit a Bombblade. I was questing for the Ticket, when someone asked how NR1 player would make 100k AP in 10 min. and acused him of boosting ( which would be against ToS i think).

After finishing my quest i (AD) went to nickels that just got attacked. I bombed the blues at the Door and got 62k AP, and a second time for 22k AP. I couldn't respawn so i waited until the door broke open i and recieved a tic of 167k AP. So basically 251K AP in 5 minutes. WITHOUT BOOSTING

If you are alone on a keep or outpost and get AP before the door is at 50%, you'll get a def tick regardles of it being taken or not.

I saved the clip if anyone needs proof.

Might only work for enemy players but last night AD had the hammer ( we didn't want to use it and lose to EP ) so me and a guildie where just passing it to each other, so when they died in BM I picked it up and ressed them and got a 10k defense tick ( guessing cause the hammer killed them counts as a death )
    Options
  • xinvidiousx
    xinvidiousx
    ✭✭
    @Zer0_CooL
    @laksikus

no ticks
    outside of tick area
    only 3 persons