The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—February 2021"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
om7tfocx9dnb.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—February 2021"

Dress to impress or gear up for the adventures to come with a wide variety of items, cosmetics, and collectibles coming to the Crown Store in February!
Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I hope the dye channels are good on the Shimmerene Soiree gown!
    63fb1c1fa0dbf353fe2b9fc9c51ce4ac.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 1, 2021 2:58PM
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The dress! The dress! Oh, I hope it would dye properly
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good month. Shimmerene Soiree Gown, Music Box, Mother Morrowind's Sacred Lullaby, Pale Pass Mountain Hare just to name a few long waited additions.

@ZOS_SarahHecker Since there will be a Tribunal event and a Furnishing Pack: The Clockwork God's Domain in store, will there be also a Clockwork City Collector's Bundle?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only items that really caught my eye this month were the Swashbuckler personality & Soiree gown tbh. At this point, I'm convinced that new & returning (e.g. Casual Rascal & heroic poet) hairstyles are just going to remain in crown crates unfortunately.
  • FaceDancer
    FaceDancer
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker There is no boss arms pack this month?? Or it's a mistake
    Edited by FaceDancer on February 1, 2021 3:07PM
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stone Eagle Aerie?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice month!

That dress is fantastic, but returning Hunter's Glade and the Dwarven Crates after all this time! Excellent!

Here's hoping there are some NPC/returning hairstyles coming up in other months, but I'm very happy with the February showcase. There's a lot of stuff I need here.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why is Tel Galen not going to be available this month during the Tribunal Celebration? Seems like a no-brainer to me. I have this house already, but my spouse has been waiting, patiently, wanting to give you his Crowns for this house. But, instead, we get Hunter's Glade and the Psijic Villa? WTF?

Please consider bringing this house back for the Tribunal Celebration. This house has been requested MANY times on the forums over the years. I just don't understand the marketing team's decision sometimes. Why the Villa and the Glade? We're getting a Nerevar statuette and a themed music box. You're even returning the Clockwork God's furnishing pack. But not Tel Galen?

On another note, the dress looks beautiful!
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Tel Galen should be brought back for the tribunal celebration, would also make sense to bring back the vivec furnishing pack and stuff like Naryu's costume, hairstyle etc. Unless we're getting another Morrowind event later in the year this would be the best time to return all those things to the store.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sidenote someone just pointed out - there's no Monster pack this month and the current Sentinel runs out on the 24th.

Will there be another Monster pack releasing? There are so many packs (and a bunch datamined) and rereleasing them is so slow, that any missed time is just going to make everything take longer.

I was hoping for Ilambris to rerelease, but I eventually had to do my story without it so I don't need that anymore. But I know that Symphony was just datamined, and that'd be great for a point later in my story so I hope it's gonna pop in a reasonable timeframe.

Speaking of datamined things that have never popped yet, what happened to that Bard personality?
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedMuse wrote: »
    Stone Eagle Aerie?

Seriously where is this house?! Crappy month except the gown.
    Edited by Aptonoth on February 1, 2021 3:42PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dress looks beautiful and I’m very glad it will be available for direct purchase! :blush:

I think Hunter’s Glade is one of the properties that’s been requested so it’s good to see it’s return and I must say that Hircine’s realm does have a certain appeal...

Psijic Villa seems an odd choice to bring back, especially if the Tribunal Event is this month, as all signs seem to point to. Why not bring back Tel Galen and Vivec’s furnishing pack? 🥺
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FaceDancer wrote: »
    @ZOS_SarahHecker There is no boss arms pack this month?? Or it's a mistake

None this month, due to it being a shorter one and all the holidays. We should be back to the usual cadence next month.
    Staff Post
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Another wolf 👍
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am extremely happy for cwc furniture patch and highelf dress.....

STILL NO MARKARTH HOUSE?!!?!?! :'(
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am extremely happy for cwc furniture patch and highelf dress.....

STILL NO MARKARTH HOUSE?!!?!?! :'(

I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with it and I should not get it.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Ek1
      Ek1
      ✭✭✭
      om7tfocx9dnb.png
      This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Crown Store Showcase—February 2021"
      As it seems this is now a common trend that everything that is labeled 'limited' will find its way back to the store time after time, when the beta monkeys come? I mean surely having something 'limited' to indicate that it is, indeed, limited would mean it is limited while ZOS uses the word limited to indicate 'available at certain time of a year'.
      So that beta monkey?
      Ek1@EU@PC.
    • Mellirus
      Mellirus
      ✭✭✭
      Very nice options overall this month.

But I'm also quite disappointed that there's still no Tel Galen (that I've been saving my Crowns for) or any news on the two-person dwarven mount (it's been what, 6 months since it's been on the PTS?). Please, ZOS! <3
    • TheNuminous1
      TheNuminous1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Oh, I hope the dye channels are good on the Shimmerene Soiree gown!
      63fb1c1fa0dbf353fe2b9fc9c51ce4ac.jpg

This has literally been an open tab on my browser from the datamine since it released! I'm so exciteeedddd!!!
    • Radiance
      Radiance
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      That Dress and Bunnie are nice and cute! I've been waiting for them for a while! I may have to grab that Pirate personality this time around! Also, if you made a Brown Great Dane resembling Scooby Doo, that'd be great!

papi-pirate-2.png
      Edited by Radiance on February 2, 2021 12:31AM
    • Ruhlf
      Ruhlf
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks ZOS for popping Hunter’s Glade back into the store. Can’t wait to nab it and start decorating (:
    • ThorianB
      ThorianB
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Disappointing there is no Stone Eagle. What is the hold up? Is it broken? Can't get the old tenants evicted? I'm digging the pets this month. The retriever and the mini battle guar( that is what is he called now) in particular. Music boxes are catching a bit of my interest as well.
    • Ienaore
      Ienaore
      ✭✭
      I really do hope Tel Galen will be on sale during the Tribunal Celebration Event and that ZOS is just keeping the surprise with all things related to Morrowind and Clockwork City...
    • seecodenotgames
      seecodenotgames
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I doubt they would do three big houses in one month.
      Houses on PC EU (newest first)
      • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
      • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
      • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
      • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
      • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
      • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
      • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
      • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
      • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
      • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
      • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
      • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
      • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
      • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
      • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
      • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
      • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
      • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
      • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
      • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
      • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
      • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
      • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
      • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
      • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
      • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
      • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
      • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
      • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
      • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
      • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
      • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
      • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
      • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
      • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
      • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
      • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
      • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
      • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
      • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
      • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
      • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
      • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
      • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
      • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
      • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
      • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
      • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
      • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
      • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
      • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
      • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
      • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
      • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
      • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
      • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
      • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
      • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
      • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
      • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
      • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
      • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
    • SammyKhajit
      SammyKhajit
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Please, let the shimmering dress be dye friendly, not those shiny materials that makes every dye turn the dress into a cheap polyester shocker.