The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Claimed Twitch-Drops not coming to the game.

Sinolai
Sinolai
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 6 crates claimed from twitch streams since the Gates of Oblivion reveal event but none of them have been added to my ESO account yet.
Anyone know what I should do?
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check if your accounts are linked https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/account/linked_accounts

When I go to the Linked Accounts page, I see that both Twitch and PSN are linked. So for both yesterday and today I got a crate from watching a streamer for 30 minutes, claimed the crate in Twitch, and within minutes the crate showed up for my character to claim while playing on PS4/NA. I also got an email saying that I earned a crate.

If you don't play on PS4 or XBOX, then things may be different, but it should still work. Maybe try opening a support ticket.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably you don't leave ESO open 24/7, but note that you should log out of ESO, close it, restart it, and log back in so your crates will (hopefully) show up. I don't know if closing and restarting are necessary, but relogging does help, and I close and restart just in case.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I'm only playing on PC, but the new drops won't arrive until the next time I login. I bet it's very similar on consoles, although I think just closing the game should be enough.
  • Elissn
    Elissn
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly the new drops system is not working very well. I claimed 8 crates last week but only 7 arrived in the game. So my accounts are definitely linked. I only got emails for 7 crates, but in my twitch inventory there are definitely 8. Today I earned another one. I hope it will cause the missing crate to show up but I doubt it.
    Guess it's not a huge loss or anything but it would be nice being able to trust the system for future drops.