Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character loadouts

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I went back to Fallout 76 recently at the urging of a friend (it is a far better game than it used to be - still prefer ESO, though) and Bethesda are putting character skill loadouts into the game. Link to article https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/6bzzSIVKbJLECP5uEDkYth/fallout-76-inside-the-vault-s-p-e-c-i-a-l-loadouts-c-a-m-p-slots-and-more?utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=Bethesda+Game+Studios&utm_source=Community&sf137044505=1

While PC players have an addon for this, we poor console plebs don't.
Please ZOS, add these to the base game! I don't care if it's like outfits where we get one free per character and have to buy more. (F76 is giving 2 free per character then most likely selling additional ones in their store.)
Pretty please!
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes please on dual/multi specialization: CP, skills, set loadout, & attributes.