The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Urgent help needed Re: Account - Switching from PS4 to PC

Stephanie_ABT
Stephanie_ABT
✭✭
Hi Everyone ,

I need help please.

I already have an ESO account on the PS4, been playing since release but a few months ago my PS4 hit the dust. In the meantime I bought a good pc instead of a PS5 and I just purchased ESO Blackwood Collectors edition on Steam yesterday.

Problem is I cannot log into the game.

When I try to log into my ESO account it tells me account does not exist and when I try to make a new pc account it tells me my email address is already attached to an ESO account!

Tried resetting password several times still no luck.

Can someone help please ?

Thankyou

Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
GM Guild Timeless Circle
Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When you start an account on another server, you’re basically starting from scratch. Nothing transfers over. And a new account needs a different email address (I have 3 ESO accounts and each uses a different email address). I’m guessing that your email address is still tied to your original console account. Speaking to someone in ESO customer service might allow you to use it instead for your new account if you don’t have another email address, but I don’t think there’s any way to transfer an account and all its associated characters and progress to a different platform.
    Edited by DarcyMardin on January 30, 2021 10:38AM
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone ,

I need help please.

I already have an ESO account on the PS4, been playing since release but a few months ago my PS4 hit the dust. In the meantime I bought a good pc instead of a PS5 and I just purchased ESO Blackwood Collectors edition on Steam yesterday.

Problem is I cannot log into the game.

When I try to log into my ESO account it tells me account does not exist and when I try to make a new pc account it tells me my email address is already attached to an ESO account!

Tried resetting password several times still no luck.

Can someone help please ?

Thankyou

Got to restart sadly - I has to as well.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    When you start an account on another server, you’re basically starting from scratch. Nothing transfers over. And a new account needs a different email address (I have 3 ESO accounts and each uses a different email address). I’m guessing that your email address is still tied to your original console account. Speaking to someone in ESO customer service might allow you to use it instead for your new account if you don’t have another email address, but I don’t think there’s anyway to transfer an account and all its associated characters and progress to a different platform.

Thankyou.

I know we cannot transfer characters over and to be honest I would not want to do that. Best to start from the beginning again on a new platform anyways.

My steam account is linked to my Bethesda account with my one email address and when I start buying crowns on steam to get all the instore dlc again i dont want any mix ups either.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    perhaps Customer Service could possibly unlink my ps4 account and leave my steam account connected only ?

Anyone know if that would solve the issue ?

Thanks
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Stephanie_ABT

You can open a ticket with customer support for assistance with unlinking accounts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post