The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A suggestion about New Companions upcoming system

Vanya
Vanya
✭✭✭✭✭
Would you be so kind and offer similar approach they did in Star Wars the old Republic, not saying you should copy their approach. Every Game can inspire one or some feature. I believe it was a win.

- A complex relationship,tons of dialogue as is often in ESO.
- Romance,marriage option depending on race , same sex.
- The ability if humanoid race to pick let us say each of them current 10 races as companion regardless of characters' race.
- More exotic variety if possible.
- Do not make it insane grind or ages let us say if your companion has a level if should level automatically with you
- Companions should not be used to have major advantage in combat giving healing boost or taking care of enemies,game is later on already enough easy
- Switch between RP / Combat mode. Disable companions combat on/off by default in settings
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanya wrote: »
    Would you be so kind and offer similar approach they did in Star Wars the old Republic, not saying you should copy their approach. Every Game can inspire one or some feature. I believe it was a win.

- A complex relationship,tons of dialogue as is often in ESO.
    - Romance,marriage option depending on race , same sex.
    - The ability if humanoid race to pick let us say each of them current 10 races as companion regardless of characters' race.
    - More exotic variety if possible.
    - Do not make it insane grind or ages let us say if your companion has a level if should level automatically with you
    - Companions should not be used to have major advantage in combat giving healing boost or taking care of enemies,game is later on already enough easy
    - Switch between RP / Combat mode. Disable companions combat on/off by default in settings

if the companion is just for talking, i don't want it. i want a combat buddy i can customize!
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.