The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bought Blackwood Collector's Edition - when do I get previous CE content

AstroCat
AstroCat
✭✭✭
Ok, I bought the full CE version with all the previous expansions.

It says: In addition to this, you will also receive the pre-purchase rewards AND Collector’s Edition digital items (including the CE digital items for all the previous Chapters, too) at launch and immediate access to the Nagahide Welwa Ravager mount and Nightmare Bear Cub pet** (limited time only).

1) Does that mean I get all the pre-order content for the previous expansions, such as the Rahd-m’Athra mount and other pre-order items.
2) Do I have to wait all the way till June to get access to the previous expansions? Including their CE content. OR do I get access to them now, but have to wait for the CE content till June?
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    Here is my receipt, it is very deceptive that I don't get the CE content till June for the previous content. Is that is the case, why don't I just buy the current Greymoor CE version, get everything now and then buy the Blackmoor upgrade version?
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    15h19daecgk1.jpg
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    sj4odfsba0l4.png
  • Pinesy
    Pinesy
    ✭✭✭
    It says "you will also receive the pre-purchase rewards AND Collector's Edition digital items (including the CE digital items for all the previous chapters, too) AT LAUNCH (of the new chapter)" then goes on to to say "and IMMEDIATE access to the Welwa ravager mount and Nightmare Bear Cub"

It does not say you would receive IMMEDIATE access to the CE Digital Items.
    Edited by Pinesy on January 30, 2021 3:03PM
    Beezenees IGN (PC/NA)
  • AstroCat
    AstroCat
    ✭✭✭
    So if that is truly the case I should refund this purchase. Then, purchase the Greymoor CE version which would then unlock all the previous expansion CE version rewards immediately. Then purchase the Blackwood CE upgrade only.

Not sure why they can’t just give you the access to the expansions and the CE content at the same time? Why make the buyer wait for older content?
    Edited by AstroCat on January 30, 2021 3:11PM