The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not getting Twitch drops

Monroe585
Monroe585
✭✭✭
My Twitch account is linked on the ESO website. Confirmed. Also confirmed on Twitch. I watched the entire Bethesda stream yesterday from start to finish. I participated in chat. When I go to Twitch Drops, I have nothing. This isn't the first time this has happened either. I have unlinked and relinked my account too. Still nothing.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Monroe585

If you could submit a support ticket with us here, our support team would be happy to look into this issue for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • LordEmperorShinigami
    LordEmperorShinigami
    Soul Shriven
    Hopefully, they'll actually look into your issue and not feed you the BS that they gave me about drops being random and there's nothing they can do. I stated what happened and attached the Twitch Drop page but all I received was the response below:

=====================================================================================================

The Elder Scrolls Online Team response on 01/27/2021 03:22 PM
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Lucas, and I'll be assisting you today however I can.

Apologies for the automated response, you know how machines can be. However I regret to inform you that Twitch Drops are random and frequency may vary. There is no guarantee of a drop, how often drops will be awarded, or what the reward will be. We are unable to grant drops to players outside of a Twitch stream.

My apologies again for this, however if you have further questions or concerns please let us know.

Thank you, and please let us know if there's anything more we can do to assist. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Warm Regards,
    Lucas
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

=====================================================================================================

No help at all...

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP. In the same boat. All linked up, had been getting drops forever, usual helpdesk BS, etc.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Monroe585
    Monroe585
    ✭✭✭
    So here's what I found out. I used an extension on Chrome called Alternate Player for Twitch.tv. For whatever reason, this was blocking everything. It would not register the time I watched streams, crates, giveaways or anything. Once I removed it, everything worked as it should.

@LordEmperorShinigami I have gotten a similar response like that before, only mine was by someone who was apparently having a bad day that day. Person was very rude and even less helpful. When I received an e-mail asking for feedback on the matter, I explained it all and how I felt. Whoever read it sided with me and resolved my issue.

@Threemoons Check your extensions. You may have the same issue I had. Anything that alters Twitch could be doing it. As far as I know though, BTTV and FFZ are safe to use.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Monroe585 wrote: »
    So here's what I found out. I used an extension on Chrome called Alternate Player for Twitch.tv. For whatever reason, this was blocking everything. It would not register the time I watched streams, crates, giveaways or anything. Once I removed it, everything worked as it should.

@LordEmperorShinigami I have gotten a similar response like that before, only mine was by someone who was apparently having a bad day that day. Person was very rude and even less helpful. When I received an e-mail asking for feedback on the matter, I explained it all and how I felt. Whoever read it sided with me and resolved my issue.

@Threemoons Check your extensions. You may have the same issue I had. Anything that alters Twitch could be doing it. As far as I know though, BTTV and FFZ are safe to use.

Thanks, but no extensions. FWIW they finally seem to have answered my inquiry and I got my stuff...so complaining apparently works...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends