The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to claim Drops

Jeirno
Jeirno
✭✭✭✭
I get an error msg when I try to claim drops.
https://gyazo.com/8d3533dbe55bcff4af1be3523475ba14
Well what am I supposed to do if it gives me and error when I try to claim either of these?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 27, 2021 7:10PM
  • Pathfindr
    Pathfindr
    ✭✭✭
    Reconnecting accounts usually helps
    "Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies."

PC EU and PC NA
    Nothing to see here, please move on...
  • Magrat
    Magrat
    ✭✭
    you didn't miss anything - I claimed 3 but only 1 is in my inventory.... Watched the entire thing and only got one in the end, which I know is better than nothing but it is not what they said I should get so I feel like I missed out, especially as twice I clicked on 'claim' but ended up with nothing.
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    So we watched 2 1/2 hours of the reveal and when I finally figured out how to find the drops when @ZOS_GinaBruno said at the end, it tells me I can't claim the pet because its ended and I only got one crate. So we were supposed to have 24 hours to claim our items. Are they going to fix the link so we can get our pet for watching the event like we were led to believe?

Hopefully this will be corrected.

EDIT -
    I managed to get back to the drops page again and I have actually gotten the pet and 1 crate now. I may have been a bit hasty and they just needed the time to award the items.
    Edited by Ariont on January 27, 2021 12:57AM
  • SOT
    SOT
    Soul Shriven
    Magrat wrote: »
    you didn't miss anything - I claimed 3 but only 1 is in my inventory.... Watched the entire thing and only got one in the end, which I know is better than nothing but it is not what they said I should get so I feel like I missed out, especially as twice I clicked on 'claim' but ended up with nothing.

The exact same thing happened to me, I watched the whole thing got one crate and the pet but missed the other 2 somehow it was highly unfair

• Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pathfindr wrote: »
    Reconnecting accounts usually helps

does not help
  • Jeirno
    Jeirno
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magrat wrote: »

Same here, watched the whole thing since the stream started and there was 2 hours of just quiz and pics on the screen and until the very last moment when the stream ended and got "1" crate that I am unable to claim.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched it all, got nothing.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    watched the australian aftershow stream, got a drop that was resetted to zero afterwards
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For those having issues with claiming Twitch drops, you may need to try multiple times or wait for 24 hours for the request to go through. If your issues continue, you can open a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post