The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Twitch Items

DMuehlhausen
DMuehlhausen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So my account is linked and I claimed them, but it's been about 30 minutes and nothing has shown up in game.
  • rrimöykk
    rrimöykk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It can take up to 24 hours. Don't hold your breath. You will get them, just not immediately.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I couldn't claim anything, and I talked non-stop..
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the pet and 1 crate. Claimed them and since no further progress on the second crate until I logged on twitch on my pc. Was watching the stream on ps4. It bugged out after the first 2 rewards.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, you may need to completely close the game and re-log before they show up in your inventory.
    Staff Post
  • Waffenkunde
    Waffenkunde
    Soul Shriven
    Where can I see if I recieved crowns?
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, you may need to completely close the game and re-log before they show up in your inventory.
    Yep. I logged in today and saw Ouroboros crown crates being added. Also, once I did that I got e-mail "Elder Scrolls Online - Code Redemption".

So unlike with the free pet, that I got immediately after 15 minutes of stream (I got an e-mail yesterday during stream), the crown crates - you need to log-in to the game to get them, as they are "stuck" in limbo.
  • nibotron
    nibotron
    Soul Shriven
    I'm confused. I've never used twitch before. I tried to link accounts during the event and the server was down. I did it today and watched the event to get the items and there's nothing in the Drops screen - how do we make this work?

• EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't got anything yet. Might have to send an email. Saw something on my twitch stream to claim but disappeared really quick and I figured it would show up anyway.
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nibotron wrote: »
    I'm confused. I've never used twitch before. I tried to link accounts during the event and the server was down. I did it today and watched the event to get the items and there's nothing in the Drops screen - how do we make this work?

Go to your ESO account, log in, then go to ACCOUNT. upper-left you should see "Linked Accounts", click on that link. You shoukd see a link icon just to the right of your Twitch account icon.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to do some adjusting on this myself right after the event. I thought I was good to go, but when things started showing up in Twitch drops, they also had a link account button below them. After the event I realized my ESO account was linked to my Steam account - which was good for last years reveal if I recall, but for this year, you need it linked to Twitch. It's pretty easy to do if you have the information to log in to your true ESO account (not Steam).

I did the link with ESO to Twitch while the twitch feed was still running. I was able to get the drops pretty quickly after that.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭

i did twice, but nothing in game yet
    although it is shown as claimed in Twitch/drops

also got no eMail and its also not shown in my account under transactions like normally
    Edited by Neriala on January 27, 2021 3:05PM
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've linked twitch account yesterday hours before eso reveal, watched the stream for more than 15 minutes surely and got no email codes.
  • DT-ARR
    DT-ARR
    ✭✭✭✭
    they don't email a code - you have to claim them from within the twitch stream itself as its happening.
  • Neriala
    Neriala
    ✭✭✭
    DT-ARR wrote: »
    they don't email a code - you have to claim them from within the twitch stream itself as its happening.

i did but when i receive it in game??

before the changings i always got an email when i got a crate, and after that it was in game
    i also could see all twitch drops in my account/transactions, maybe they no longer do this,

but fact is - i claimed it- but it's not put in game till now, so how long i have to wait?
    Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• theamazeman
    theamazeman
    ✭✭
    Were we supposed to have gotten more than one crown crate plus the frog pet? I watched the stream for all two hours yesterday, 'claiming' a reward every 30 minutes or so from the notification in chat. However, when I go to the Twitch drops section, it still says I have unclaimed crates but whenever I try to pick them up it says 'error occurred - drop was not claimed'. When I logged in, I only had a single crate. I know I clicked the claim button in chat at least half a dozen times, so if each one of those was meant to be a crate, I'm missing at least five crown crates that I earned and were never delivered.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were we supposed to have gotten more than one crown crate plus the frog pet? I watched the stream for all two hours yesterday, 'claiming' a reward every 30 minutes or so from the notification in chat. However, when I go to the Twitch drops section, it still says I have unclaimed crates but whenever I try to pick them up it says 'error occurred - drop was not claimed'. When I logged in, I only had a single crate. I know I clicked the claim button in chat at least half a dozen times, so if each one of those was meant to be a crate, I'm missing at least five crown crates that I earned and were never delivered.

I had to refresh the Twitch stream after each claimed drop do get it to show up in Twitch correctly, otherwise it got stuck and the percentage stayed at 100% with no progress on the next drop.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where can I see if I recieved crowns?

@Waffenkunde, the second pinned topic at the top of the General ESO Discussion page contains a list of everyone who won a Crown Pack:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/559012/eso-global-reveal-event-crown-pack-giveaway-winners#latest
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And Gina said in the stream that we had 24 hours to claim.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    I have not received either the crates or the frog pet. I too saw the Twitch notification and claimed it during the stream. According to my Twitch they have been claimed but I do not see the pet in my collections or the crates. I'm assuming it will take time for things to get out to everyone so perhaps more patience is required. Something I am not good at lol.
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    My account is linked and I have received drops before, however this time, despite watching for 2 hours, I didn’t receive anything in the drop box. I sent a ticket and the reply I received was “Twitch Drops are random and frequency may vary. There is no guarantee of a drop, how often drops will be awarded, or what the reward will be. We are unable to grant drops to players outside of a Twitch stream.”
    So essentially tough luck.
  • TheInvalidUsername
    TheInvalidUsername
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have my account linked (3 years now!) and I didn't get the pet or crates, claimed both. No email, no ingame anything. How long is it supposed to take before they show up? I thought the pet was supposed to be instant.
    Do your writs.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    My account is linked and I have received drops before, however this time, despite watching for 2 hours, I didn’t receive anything in the drop box. I sent a ticket and the reply I received was “Twitch Drops are random and frequency may vary. There is no guarantee of a drop, how often drops will be awarded, or what the reward will be. We are unable to grant drops to players outside of a Twitch stream.”
    So essentially tough luck.

Did you receive a notification during the Twitch stream, regarding the drops?
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »
    Haven't got anything yet. Might have to send an email. Saw something on my twitch stream to claim but disappeared really quick and I figured it would show up anyway.

EDIT: Crates and pet appeared. I went back to inventory and "claimed". Said nothing to claim but they appeared later this am.
  • VixenJackal
    VixenJackal
    ✭✭
    @Gamergirl1973 No, I didn’t get anything but I have no idea why, it’s worked fine before
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »

And Gina said in the stream that we had 24 hours to claim.

I think perhaps that what Gina said is true for single-drop rewards-- for instance, the pet, and the first crate (because it was a second and simultaneous "drop campaign"). But since the timer for any subsequent crate didn't begin until after the previous crate had been claimed, waiting until later to claim your drops would limit you to receiving one crate at the most.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • arvilla
    arvilla
    ✭✭✭
    I claimed the pet and one crate during the twitch stream but I got nothing in the game.
    Edited by arvilla on January 27, 2021 9:31PM
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    @Gamergirl1973 No, I didn’t get anything but I have no idea why, it’s worked fine before

I just sent them a ticket. Which I end up doing every Twitch stream about drops. Hopefully that will resolve things. I do know this claim during the stream thing is new.
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried the ticket approach and got a canned answer about random drops every 15 minutes from twitch and not guaranteed etc - seems like the support team may not be aware of Twitch drop system changes.

I went to collect my 3rd crate in a timely fashion during the stream and despite the 100% showing nothing was available to claim. My timer stopped working for the remainder of the stream ( with ample time for a 4th crate to be earned )

Returned to Twitch after the stream a few times "just in case" and when I click on the the "claim" button all I get is an error message at the top of the page saying the drop has not been claimed.

Seems to be a number of issues where people got anywhere from 0 to 3 crates so the problem is not a simple timer ran out error where the stream went longer than Twitch had the drops set up for, although that does explain the 4th's crate issue.

How it is resolved - or more likely if it is - will either help or hurt future support from players on subsequent streams. From a PR perspective Zos should 'do the right thing' and honour their offer to viewers; not push the blame to Twitch and have us, the fans and supporters, sort out the problem between the streamer (Zos) and the host (Twitch).
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've not received any of my items either. They show as claimed in Twitch. Accounts are linked. Nothing has shown up in game.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • MartinOfIron
    MartinOfIron
    ✭✭
    I have my accounts link and twitch shows I have the pet claimed, + 3 crates from the stream and 2 crates from the UK post stream but none have shown up in game yet.

Never mind issue sorted "Dam me not being tech savvy"
    Edited by MartinOfIron on January 28, 2021 3:41PM