Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MYM?

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep hearing rumors of MYM starting this week?
If now WHY has it not been announced here on the official forums OR log in screen?
Beta tester November 2013
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although honestly, with the state of the servers right now, not sure MYM is a good idea....
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Although honestly, with the state of the servers right now, not sure MYM is a good idea....

IDK, last year was the best performance I have seen in Cyro, wish they had left whatever they did in place.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was wondering about that too. They posted a tweet about it but nothing on the forums or news page, which I thought was pretty bizarre with only a few days before the event.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if there is something in Tuesday's patch which they need to assess before making a final decision to enable or cancel the event this week. Typically the event pages on the website go up a week ahead of time, so it is strange for them to be cutting it close this time.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My guess: MYM will have new pokemon for us to collect and ZOS needs to tell us what it is, but they wanted to talk about it during chapter announcement so we'll be waiting till tomorrows night (or whatever it will happen to be in your time zone)