The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Woodland Foxes, a 20+ Social and Housing Guild is now Recruiting

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome to the Woodland Foxes! We are a sister guild of The Grey Foxes and we are recruiting players of all levels, a place to learn how to improve or share knowledge in a non-toxic environment! If you're into housing as I am, feel free to invite players to visit your home, we are always looking for inspiration and fresh ideas. I hope you enjoy your stay and never hesitate to reach out and ask questions!

- We are a No-Dues Guild but donations are always welcomed

- Working on a complete guild Hall with all the Mundus Stones and attunable crafting stations

- The Woodland Foxes are looking for new players, experienced players and returning players who play all levels of ESO. We encourage players to take the lead on events or just willing to participate with guild events.

- This is a non-toxic environment so please check in the bad attitudes when entering our halls.

Drop us your PSN and we'll get you signed up or take a look at our Discord page, there you will find Guild activities and a link to our Facebook social page.

Guild Leader: PSN: PrimusNephilim
Apostle: PSN: Tantrumaticowl

https://discord.gg/XGvR4UM2S3
Edited by PrimusNephilim on November 6, 2020 1:33PM
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woodland Foxes are a growing community of like minded players still looking for players who want to be part of an active social/housing guild who don't run away from dragons. Also looking for leadership rolls to help with activities. Come on in and take a look, we might even share some of our sweetrolls.
  • Jarthewolf
    Jarthewolf
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, I just picked up ESO and I am very new to the game. I’m an older casual gamer (44 years old) looking to hopefully find a great guild. I played WoW years back and wanted to try ESO. I am in the Mountain Timezone NA server, and play mid morning/afternoons and evenings. I’m looking for a group that is newbie friendly, casual, keeps the drama to a minimum, but most of all FUN. I would prefer to play with adults 21 plus (older gamers closer to my age is a plus) no kids please. Thanks for your time and consideration! 👍
    “Be like a lion and a wolf, then you have a big heart and the power of leadership.”
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarthewolf wrote: »
    Hello there, I just picked up ESO and I am very new to the game. I’m an older casual gamer (44 years old) looking to hopefully find a great guild. I played WoW years back and wanted to try ESO. I am in the Mountain Timezone NA server, and play mid morning/afternoons and evenings. I’m looking for a group that is newbie friendly, casual, keeps the drama to a minimum, but most of all FUN. I would prefer to play with adults 21 plus (older gamers closer to my age is a plus) no kids please. Thanks for your time and consideration! 👍

Welcome to ESO, send me your PSN and I can get you set you up with the guild. Thanks for reaching out, you'll have a great time.
    Edited by PrimusNephilim on January 12, 2021 11:16AM
  • Lioz
    Lioz
    Soul Shriven
    Id be interested in joining my PSN is Lioz. Im a new player
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lioz wrote: »
    Id be interested in joining my PSN is Lioz. Im a new player

I'll get you set up today when I get off from work, Thanks for reaching out

PN
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Woodland Foxes are recruiting and just recently, our very own Tantrumaticowl sponsored a Thursday World Boss Run and it went well but I think they were all nakid....maybe a bit too much moon sugar me thinks? Our ranks are growing and were having a great time, Decembers housing contest went great, lots of players jumped in and everyone did a fantastic job!

With Gates of Oblivion and new servers coming up, the fun is going to get even better, we are all excited with the new content coming up, so drop us a line, come take a look and see what we're up to (wink- wink) and maybe we'll share some of our moon sugar pies (maybe)

PN
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Woodland Foxes are recruiting, always on the lookout for new and old adventures, so stop on by and take a look, we hope you stick around for awhile. Tantrumaticowl is up to her usual shenanigans sponsoring her Thursday World Boss Runs and we always looking for those who like to take the helm and run their own activities.

I just finished my Grand Psijic Villa and quite pleased with how it turned out, see if you can find the secrete lab.
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • RogueShade
    RogueShade
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for a stress free guild to do group activities with. Still leveling my PS characters but played on xbox since before Orsinium. My PSN is RogueShadow3.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    RogueShade wrote: »
    Looking for a stress free guild to do group activities with. Still leveling my PS characters but played on xbox since before Orsinium. My PSN is RogueShadow3.

I'll get you signed up tonight when I get home from work and Welcome to the Woodland Foxes =)
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting? Looking to expand social options to finds more players to play with. psn is same as here, hit me up when able
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    six2fall wrote: »
    Still recruiting? Looking to expand social options to finds more players to play with. psn is same as here, hit me up when able

I need to check this thread more often, we're still recruiting, I'll send an invite later today when I'm home from work, Thanks
  • ibkickin
    ibkickin
    ✭✭
    Hi there! I returned from almost a 2 year break and was looking for a new guild to join while I refresh my memory on everything in this game and yours looked perfect for what I need. Just a bit of a heads up though but I will almost certainly be bombarding you all with questions. lol

My PSN is ibkickin2
    Strength on it's own is directionless, Thirst for battle is helpless, Only when the two join is a mighty warrior born.
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild is still recruiting and we're looking for trial leaders, any questions, reach out to PSN @ PrimusNephilim
  • readsthewaters
    readsthewaters
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, if you're still recruiting, my PSN tag is caringconstance
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, if you're still recruiting, my PSN tag is caringconstance

You'll get an invite today, Thanks for reaching out!
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guild is retiring, Thanks to all who were a part of The Woodland Foxes, Cheers!