Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with missing lorebooks

Sinolai
Sinolai
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been recently collecting old lorebooks across the world I havent gotten yet. There are several which I have not fould a way to get yet. Some of the apparently are bugged and can't be obtained after quests anymore but would anyone know if there was a way to get atleast some of the following?

Missing Books:
Couldharbour - The Endless Stairs(?) - The Daedric Flame. Spend a long time looking for this but can't find it. Door to the actual Endless Stairs cant be interacted after the quest.
Grahtwood - Reliquary of Stars, Reliquary Ruins - Redfur's Journal Vol 2. Area is blocked by a locked gate. A side route leads to an event that collapses the room and you can only exit the place?
Malabal Tor - Ouze - The Excavation of Ouze. Been looking but cant find it. Lorebooks addon has a note "book is maybe not here".
Southern Elsweyr - Halls of the Highmane, Path of Pride - Mend the Threads. Door to Path of Pride cant be interacted with after the quest.
Summerset - Sea Keep - The Scaled Elves. Area seems inaccessible after quest as you can not interact with the door anymore. EDIT: Book can be found from the camp near the keep.
Vvardenfell - Zalkin-Sul Egg Mine - Arrowende's Diary Page 23 and Page 26. Area seems to be inaccessible after quest?
Vvardenfell - Firemoth Island - Captain's Note. Vvardenfell tutorial area seems to be inaccessible outside Vvardenfell tutorial.
Edited by Sinolai on April 19, 2021 4:37PM
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way.. I can't say it directly here due to two reasons, just like I couldn't do it in one of my recent threads, so @Eporem was even a bit upset because of it (sorry, my friend :)). But I can give you a hint that might be a reason for some thought to come to your mind that will answer your question, Sinolai. Check this thread of mine.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

thanks. found them :)
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and I have just noticed Firemoth Island on the list. If I'm not wrong, there was a boat in Seyda Neen we could use to travel to the island. Not sure if it is still there, but you might give it a check.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and I have just noticed Firemoth Island on the list. If I'm not wrong, there was a boat in Seyda Neen we could use to travel to the island. Not sure if it is still there, but you might give it a check.

There's a quest somewhat like the tutorial one on the island, but I can't say if the note is accessible during this quest.
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »

There's a quest somewhat like the tutorial one on the island, but I can't say if the note is accessible during this quest.

Now that you mentioned, I remember doing that quest. Not sure if I can still return to the island though.... I'll try that.

Edit: You can sail the boat in Sayda Neen back to the island. Note can be read.
    Edited by Sinolai on January 23, 2021 11:51PM
  • kiLLahweSPe
    kiLLahweSPe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sinolai wrote: »
    I have been recently collecting old lorebooks across the world I havent gotten yet. There are several which I have not fould a way to get yet. Some of the apparently are bugged and can't be obtained after quests anymore but would anyone know if there was a way to get atleast some of the following?

Missing Books:
    Couldharbour - The Endless Stairs(?) - The Daedric Flame. Spend a long time looking for this but can't find it. Door to the actual Endless Stairs cant be interacted after the quest.
    Grahtwood - Reliquary of Stars, Reliquary Ruins - Redfur's Journal Vol 2. Area is blocked by a locked gate. A side route leads to an event that collapses the room and you can only exit the place?
    Malabal Tor - Ouze - The Excavation of Ouze. Been looking but cant find it. Lorebooks addon has a note "book is maybe not here".
    Southern Elsweyr - Halls of the Highmane, Path of Pride - Mend the Threads. Door to Path of Pride cant be interacted with after the quest.
    Summerset - Sea Keep - The Scaled Elves. Area seems inaccessible after quest as you can not interact with the door anymore.
    Vvardenfell - Zalkin-Sul Egg Mine - Arrowende's Diary Page 23 and Page 26. Area seems to be inaccessible after quest?
    Vvardenfell - Firemoth Island - Captain's Note. Vvardenfell tutorial area seems to be inaccessible outside Vvardenfell tutorial.

I dont know if its still relevant, but you can access the room to "Redfur's Journal Vol.2" in Grahtwood through a hidden bookcase.

qd4mzv3qdzgm.png
    7e22a5qvpbwf.png
    db1z8qs5x2tg.png
    afsd1xulu6bw.png
    PC EU

Tick Tock Tormentor - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Unchained - Godslayer - Dawnbringer

Pathfinders
    https://pathfinderseso.shivtr.com/

The Lovely Multicolored Ponies
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinolai wrote: »

Missing Books:
    Summerset - Sea Keep - The Scaled Elves. Area seems inaccessible after quest as you can not interact with the door anymore.

I dont know if its still relevant, but you can access the room to "Redfur's Journal Vol.2" in Grahtwood through a hidden bookcase.

qd4mzv3qdzgm.png
    7e22a5qvpbwf.png
    db1z8qs5x2tg.png
    afsd1xulu6bw.png

Thanks! :smile: Yes, this is still relevant. I have been slashing over the books that I have been able to grab.
  • kiLLahweSPe
    kiLLahweSPe
    ✭✭✭✭
    As i happen to work on my lorebooks myself, i came across another one on your list.

For "Malabal Tor - Ouze - The Excavation of Ouze" there is a non-marked cave nearby.

4xpkqdhl8ug2.png
    ma32dn6dya3l.png
    1di7y9l5r7n5.png
    ipleghh2oi66.png
    PC EU

Tick Tock Tormentor - Immortal Redeemer - Gryphon Heart - Unchained - Godslayer - Dawnbringer

Pathfinders
    https://pathfinderseso.shivtr.com/

The Lovely Multicolored Ponies