The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

just hard cap health

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Snoopies
    Snoopies
    I think along with the health cap there should be a damage cap of only 500 per hit and a limited to the speed you can hit.

Wait how about limiting peoples movement speed too. How limiting the type the number of DoTs.

We can all just play a generic warrior with a stick, I'd say two sticks but well that is far too much variety.
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoopies wrote: »
    I think along with the health cap there should be a damage cap of only 500 per hit and a limited to the speed you can hit.

Wait how about limiting peoples movement speed too. How limiting the type the number of DoTs.

We can all just play a generic warrior with a stick, I'd say two sticks but well that is far too much variety.

Balance issues involving skills that cause insane damage numbers have been nerfed like old onslaught and now the dreaded, infamous snipe. A few years ago (when ESO PvP was still quite popular and part of the games selling point) there were soft and hard caps for all stats and apart from nightblade damage output, the game was far more balanced than it is now.
  • Snoopies
    Snoopies
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Snoopies wrote: »

Balance issues involving skills that cause insane damage numbers have been nerfed like old onslaught and now the dreaded, infamous snipe. A few years ago (when ESO PvP was still quite popular and part of the games selling point) there were soft and hard caps for all stats and apart from nightblade damage output, the game was far more balanced than it is now.

I am all for balance but what the OP is asking for is to completely cut out a build type, simply because they do not like it.

That is not the same as balance,

I recently came across a tank in BG and he had stacked health and resistances and healing, all he did was block in death match, my team mates where silly enough to stand their for 5 mins killing him, more often than not his team mates would then ambush my team.

Boring build yet but damn effective in wasting opponents resources and simply getting in the way.