The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nuzhimeh!

aipex8_ESO
aipex8_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I love dressing up Nu's merchant area's. Take a look:

Working at the Thane of Solitude's Residence:
ACtC-3cDzZImfRKLv9Q-02a9afrILnt8n7ZMKLM69hZqoh2cBWM0PpzE0FR6wjc_aFdipmCkuUEqc4wUVE8KqdICGJi2JRP2khLmregIvzS4Q18RFyoUhha7R_N_V064hBmt_dBf2Fov4RCC4C679M_pN5NR5g=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3dDrl-ApKM1N5kgf0VUpG4r2IjD8WwLIVFiuN-31cm8-DsaqzjkpDVllaUvU-DQOOK5QtCLTTsPtUwoMs-VPLnK6Epdq_EPQkXPxMdQUkDiySZcjCYDLn5Q5ObyzCn0YsDyXqOKEHRPvWl6gFX_XnpEyQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Her merchant stall at the Alpine Gallery:
ACtC-3fCqvWQsUvchv7UbWn6w1_3RASozLcB4UCP-FEdTYE9UX0fqz_frN-KFY2HxSBdiIoNVo8hVttyJOApGwS8ltj_LUdJPApHV6JCmrvDvyBbUT0peOJqNz1GvX5d6tKDXndLPhEjDkpSquiBVJoXheQ1pA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3cgHxCfgQX3koNDqvEOF3Epl1X-NKc5D7eF2G0cLNxIxm6TpxvHTxRTlJiBcc155SrhOKpcIgOYaAOfV3OAgs37zFvXBJq9DWIRrEYSJeUFl1sg8Zj7RmREmkX3WtThr4zsV3heLgC9E0ChR7SkvFiOaw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Her merchant caravan visiting Moon Sugar Meadow:
ACtC-3ew_LfvvuISJ8ywiiqpJWdmxaO690p8M3wTypWB13jvndq44tEs2kYSbGHIjDFtjrBYllbfuZMrpGgYpgtRDrO7cCxZbabzMiyAwEUSHJwKyH5CYOEuV-Q0wAt0MpZJeKoT3n-4dhkz65ie0xvDnfW4PA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3dYxas9-uR0EOFSmevAUKbxS1eSSAjFZf57Iub7EMRv0r6XGf5xTPYTljN_OLCFF_Mg1YjDBPHdEg_YQB4QH1ZQRF1ph4lQg_T0HKR74Gc7J_dw7Uaq1MFeVNrdndyomGptncMIhYGvt-4Mh7F3nYqHLg=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Her feast at The Lion's Cradle:
ACtC-3caJOk8Y5I5Wga0qnZitwXnInlWalJhL591jW5fTauwcPamN3epSaKPmVh3euYnlvz8dBmebaNgA4ti9OVig7AKodf11jaILZtC8smPn-rs7m4C_2acGCOSz3I-vp9EKHr_eGI65Ysm0fcJsN33raKYmQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3cgBHGquhkRSopcUrzxmtKf9LZFqU0IcFYaBUYdWx4nbgRb_L1k5nJvM5fC8HlkNDMYw6BWqLic2M6oAbUH8fmS9nV4jm9cnM7yP9cIQzbIfXgmKZuJjhXhaS7V_2yDCniQPx4q8L0vd8rxUUc5hfoAmA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

And finally I just had to explore her backstory, so I rolled my own Nuzhimeh and bought Twin Arches for her:
ACtC-3faKGFYMFtL1ndRr8RI0mfXTnFtbixz_R4qtlXIoo2Ve1EMSK_bV0q1ijEHY6G36RjRr02uL0Jy-JNUfK8UeK128Y7s-_rH2DYOK1AB5r_-MDevRi2ipAgqkfEHm6cviyMgLWuFrdf91070HRotoa6e-w=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3dZUXG7EUm1qhcERuk_NXpmOZmbLZ-vvASWkPv6urI212Tz3wDvUm51mzEYJad2zhW_m8ygUeI7hMew0NVPz_f1EkJRXBczmNs_6bn_wrSEYMC5Cwcq2CgjphTLbgDu3yYcSV4olMck9GvglH6NB0h-eg=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3dNMrsL8c_z4HkhHlgnBHzvlsgBtxnIPVKWD6Fux4Wm3js9aLnaQeptLT9gGvk9u5GkOSfBAPyTLZ4vD4AHSql6-R4N2J6aCYwIWrlyJmMlDnncm3g1CTy-DWQ0HQ4OOYQ81LtsJ5h_golLNuPg99QcBA=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3dTRKojEhh4PLK3cga3I5nkyT6h4V-U1IYXdl3XTFmRhrVKWwAfadqYg-PuTWruahiOp2gllRc_CLs8gGGPOlrDA1G1pqSaVP3vpaeZNYfWVYTBtR8WuqwGyeSPniT8MJ2ah8_MNAa7jhDeGZl_gxivEQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

ACtC-3cTgg5T1xFy6pPkUz2PFCiJs2KTjeTeaPysZPi6bHyQwppI4sq0ptVeknLbBXCk34INsPO_yxuzj86TVk1FZe3YmShYLtDwdJhjCwK4_t9osieDT3km4ofzuQy4jakCsvlBoqs_eJH91WPR1Oa0mtsrKw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0
Edited by aipex8_ESO on January 22, 2021 1:38AM
  • BisDasBlutGefriert
    BisDasBlutGefriert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My god....that looks FANTASTIC!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
    ~There’s a positive in every negative. Sometimes the positive is harder to find than other times, but there is ALWAYS one there~
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like your Twin Arches! That was my first house bought with gold and I furnished it with Khajiit furniture since my main is Khajiit. When I bought my next house I pulled everything out and put in my new house since I didn’t have much in the way of mats or plans.

I am working on getting back to it and furnishing it in a proper Redguard style. I am sure it will not look this awesome, but you’ve given me some inspiration!
    :)
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the ones you've got so far! Glad it's not just me making shops for my merchant :D
    This is one I did in Collosal Aldmeri Grotto:
    wi1v3akforg9.png
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AliasRed wrote: »
    Loving the ones you've got so far! Glad it's not just me making shops for my merchant :D
    This is one I did in Collosal Aldmeri Grotto:

Nice! It has a merchant in an outlaw refuge feel. My Alpine Gallery stall is inspired by those, also. I'm always checking out merchants where ever I go getting ideas.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I use Snug Pod as a rest stop for travelers.

93bxybm5fj34.png
    ukliggs7jbse.png
    rt63scpxe9x7.png
    fsc75ell0kuj.png

• whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That makes Snugpod look a lot larger than it is!
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love the idea > beautifully created too ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raideen wrote: »
    I use Snug Pod as a rest stop for travelers.

That looks super cozy! I see Tythis in there too. I bought Kragenhome for the Dark Elf Coals (for a forge in another home) and haven't been using it. So now I'm turning it into Tythis' Bank. Super early WIP:

EDIT: I hate sharing early WIPs, so I finished it up a bit:

ACtC-3eL7dozt0lII8joYZhlOncZ3AHz1qMwih4jtfLHewQwtNY_zyZ8_RlQr3EIwn7FM_c54E-N6cEfxds3OnY2lBT3i6vfK0slD9rbSbthLppIWBz_FKeeKjXY9QPwjMd0YDpQeN08ic3YTGPFZ_Z4fO-fkg=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Nuzhimeh just happens to be there making a deposit:
    ACtC-3fbCuzMzQtEU_9UanH8-I-uP18i2cSbhDRVmhjssuAilNCwX5sCo6RbS6C71R_5DP8NkGCKeLuBsfh31Vs-qPyPIcYixe_D-NE-ZYfWdOG31LXx7UDvF5BzT7ZXK7GZAKOyXyxxZ0Q0tOTVQL2sTzw3Pw=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Tythis' Office:
    ACtC-3e7wMqUKJCvYY92bNlQ0nvwjjst3f0-o-HJM2CU_j9kfALENXkVlP8s54_UpmId-FcxqN9PCXHOAN1GxpG9e9udC3r9Kyd99szp0HyZz0pgUNf_ZWmIcf_kj0T9E9olR8t7SFYhF8d9Ilhs-WYe5_HYPQ=w1920-h1080-no?authuser=0

Edited by aipex8_ESO on January 25, 2021 9:13PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, great work everyone! I always have a place in my homes for my merchant/banker, but usually it's just a counter with a safe and/or trunk, inkwell/quill, etc.

But, I've been inspired to create such an area for both of them at my newly purchased Hunding's. Yes, it's taken me years to finally break down and buy it. Mainly because I have been telling myself I can't buy any more houses until the ones I already have are decorated. But, gold kept piling up in my bank and so I went on a house buying spree a couple weekend's ago.

The main courtyard seems to be a perfect place to set up stalls for both of them.
  • WraithShadow13
    WraithShadow13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do the exact same thing, often setting her up with a storefront or as a bartender, depending on the house. Same with Tythis, lol
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, great work everyone! :star: You succeeded in making your Merchant/Banker corners really warm and inviting!
    Bet Tythis and Nuzimeh feel really welcome! Makes me feel somewhat bad for my neglect of my assistants... :grimace: ...

6fxtg8pew0tc.png

Diary of Nuzimeh
    "Day 2 - It has been two days since that lunatic stranger locked me into this empty dark room. I have no food, no water, no light, no bedding. I'm writing this diary on the last sheets of foolscap I had in my pockets when I was captured. I hear voices outside of this door - sometimes bard music - but I cannot leave!!! By Leki's Blade, WHAT IS HAPPENING to me?!?!"

"Day 4 - That Dark Elf captive locked in with me seems oblivious to my presence. He just keeps scribbling and muttering to himself. Regularly he bursts out shouting 'P r a i s e V i v e c!' then talks some nonsense about someone named Alexandra Conele and her coral hearth... or corralled heart? It makes no sense and I don't know who he's talking about!! His behavior is really unsettling - though I know not whether I should be grateful that he seems to take no heed of me."

"Day 5 - Today I witnessed something truly disturbing. The lunatic stranger returned! She appeared out of NOWHERE in the middle of the room! The door did NOT move! But I know what I saw! How could she apparate out of the ether??? I was paralyzed by shock, and she took no notice of me. She briefly turned to the Dark Elf and I saw coins appearing in her hand! Perhaps the Dark Elf is a wizard too. Maybe he is her accomplice??? Afterwards the stranger has performed strange gestures with her hands and disappeared the same way she arrived. The Dark Elf went back to his repetitive motions. I remain trapped with only more and more questions."

"Day 9 - I know not how, but I am still alive. Day after day after day I remained stood in the same position with no rest or sustenance or freedom in sight. But I saw the stranger appear again - except this time she didn't disappear but walked through that door! So THERE IS a world outside this hellish prison! I have resolved to try to escape when the next opportunity presents itself. Tall Papa preserve me!

"Day ?? - Resistance is futile. All hope is lost. I tried to follow the stranger when she next walked through that door, intending to slip through after her when she isn't looking, but I was unable to move. I tried to move my body towards the exit, but a sudden excruciating pain in my head stopped me in my stride, and my mind's eye was gripped by the words 'YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO EDIT FURNISHINGS IN THIS HOUSE---..."
    [The diary ends here suddenly]
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really nice.
    always tried to make a char look like her, but then i found this:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nuzhimeh

Nuzimeh wears Stitched Long Gloves, Trousers and Tails, Cuffed Boots, and the upper shirt of the "Drifting Sands" Tunic and Sash. Her idle stance is from the Cheerful personality.

Too bad we can't mix costumes and clothes. :/
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    These are great! Thanks for making this thread @aipex8_ESO these are some really creative merchant areas. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuzhimeh definitely makes the rounds! Great work everyone! 🥂
    Love the details in your spaces.

I have moved around a lot in the years of living in Tamriel, and Nuzhimeh has always found a special place in just about every one of my humble abodes.

I'll never forget the day she helped me try out one of my first achievement furnishings, the Wayrest Guillotine... she nearly lost her head with all the excitement.

Then, there was that trip we took exploring tombs. She lost her footing and she fell into a spike trap; well, almost, she clung to the dirt side of the hole before completely plummeting to her death.

Fortunately, there was this dashing (and dare I say, handsome) gentleman who happened to already be there exploring on his own. He threw his whip over the edge and pulled her to safety. He situated his fedora back onto his head, grinned and picked up a golden artifact from a pedestal, just before we heard a large rumbling sound. He shoved Nuz and I out of the way just in time as we watched him run out of the tomb with a huge boulder bouncing and rolling along behind him... I always wondered what ever happened to him...

These days are a bit quieter and involve less travel. We mostly stay at home. I have put her in charge of my wine bar which is a role she seems to find a little more relaxing. Not much business at the moment, but if you're in the mood for a romantic evening (which I believe we have one coming up), some lovely music from an old player piano, and a glass of wine (cultivated from our own family vineyards at Amaya Lake Lodge), we would love to have you visit. Tables are all physically distanced. Please call for reservations.

b5qv6nw7e17k.png
    aw4a9tuvwoqa.png

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This thread took my browser like 9 minutes to load all the images! lol

Thanks for sharing, everyone! Beautiful pictures and creative ideas. Great stuff! :)
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    really nice.
    always tried to make a char look like her, but then i found this:
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nuzhimeh

Nuzimeh wears Stitched Long Gloves, Trousers and Tails, Cuffed Boots, and the upper shirt of the "Drifting Sands" Tunic and Sash. Her idle stance is from the Cheerful personality.

Too bad we can't mix costumes and clothes. :/

I know you were just quoting from UESP, but FYI, her personality shares poses with the Bandarri Pedler emote (cheerful is close but the pose and facial expression are a bit different).
  • M21112
    M21112
    admin
    Delphinia wrote: »
    Nuzhimeh definitely makes the rounds! Great work everyone! 🥂
    Love the details in your spaces.

I have moved around a lot in the years of living in Tamriel, and Nuzhimeh has always found a special place in just about every one of my humble abodes.

I'll never forget the day she helped me try out one of my first achievement furnishings, the Wayrest Guillotine... she nearly lost her head with all the excitement.

Then, there was that trip we took exploring tombs. She lost her footing and she fell into a spike trap; well, almost, she clung to the dirt side of the hole before completely plummeting to her death.

Fortunately, there was this dashing (and dare I say, handsome) gentleman who happened to already be there exploring on his own. He threw his whip over the edge and pulled her to safety. He situated his fedora back onto his head, grinned and picked up a golden artifact from a pedestal, just before we heard a large rumbling sound. He shoved Nuz and I out of the way just in time as we watched him run out of the tomb with a huge boulder bouncing and rolling along behind him... I always wondered what ever happened to him...

These days are a bit quieter and involve less travel. We mostly stay at home. I have put her in charge of my wine bar which is a role she seems to find a little more relaxing. Not much business at the moment, but if you're in the mood for a romantic evening (which I believe we have one coming up), some lovely music from an old player piano, and a glass of wine (cultivated from our own family vineyards at Amaya Lake Lodge), we would love to have you visit. Tables are all physically distanced. Please call for reservations.

b5qv6nw7e17k.png
    aw4a9tuvwoqa.png

Nicely Done! what a fabulous work.