The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

12th person disconnect

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
When is this going to be fixed? Every time, on PlayStation, the 12th person joining a trial group is always disconnected and has to jump through the "your account is already logged in" hoops/bs. So sick of this nonsense!
Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on January 10, 2021 10:09PM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When is this going to be fixed? Every time, on PlayStation, the 12th person joining a trial group is always disconnected and has to jump through the "your account is already logged in" hoops/bs. So sick of this nonsense!

Sorry, I feel your pain.

Cyrodiil player here, imagine sitting in queue for 30min-1h to join as 12th player to be kicked from game, only to relog and a have multiple outcomes: re-queue, can't reach voice/comms server, character already logged in, & of course 12player start loop over.

Contact Sony also, you pay them to play ESO.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 11, 2021 7:18PM
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm this happens to everyone joining groups. Happens to me every day and i see it happening to others in every group i'm in. But as far as i understand, in zos side this is not registered as an issue at all yet. Despite daily tickets and posts.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to 11th person too sometimes. I was on queue for campaing, asked lfg on guild. Got invited as the 11th member: instakick from server for "spamming". I log back in, i'm in the group and still in queue for campaing. I wait for 45 minutes for the queue to go and the campaing ready pops up. I accept and what do you know, i get a black screen. So i turn the game off and log back in. I'm still the group, but not in the campaing. I join queue again, to position 78. Said goodbye to group and QUIT THE GAME. Can this thing please be looked at now??

[Edit to remove profanity]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on January 18, 2021 8:40PM
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    @vivisectvib16_ESO @pauwer

Couple of questions:
    1) Any chance of a video of this issue in action, I know it won't provide much additional information beyond your description of the problem, but it might show the specific timing of when the problem happens & help track down a fix.
    2) Have you put in a /bug (in-game), & bug report Customer Service ticket? I would suggest doing both, explaining the issue and including your video link in both as well.

Beyond that, I would post the support ticket in this thread and with any luck one of the forum Admins can give both it and the issue a solid bump for you!

• Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I post tickets in game all the time about it, but they are never answered. This is why i ask if everyone would do so too, so others would also let them know they have this issue. That it is not "my grouping issue" I can take a vid, but i really don't have anywhere to upload.
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    I post tickets in game all the time about it, but they are never answered. This is why i ask if everyone would do so too, so others would also let them know they have this issue. That it is not "my grouping issue" I can take a vid, but i really don't have anywhere to upload.

You can upload videos to youtube for free, and posting the ticket here as I suggested would allow the forum Admins to look into it for you, often times when ticket is overlooked the Admins can help get the ball rolling (they just need to know what ticket # to poke ^_^)
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Workaround: If you are in the que, you can join the group as #12 BEFORE you travel to Cyrodiil and load in without problems. Most are letting the crown know they are under 5 or 10 in the que and checking to see if the group is full.
    (It used to be the opposite, you would load to a black screen if you grouped with players in Cyro before you loaded to Cyro)
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Report/submit to Sony.

You pay Sony to play ESO.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 19, 2021 5:14PM
  • Ellimist_Entreri
    Ellimist_Entreri
    ✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »

Report to Sony.

You pay Sony to play ESO.

I understand the thread is in PS4 technical support -
    EDIT: Unfortunately it seems in this instance my suggestion from this edited post is also irrelevant, my apologies.

EDIT 2:
    Also going to link to this thread,
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/557390/contact-sony-support-for-every-issue#latest

Where it seems this topic was brought up, discussed and replied to by a forum Admin as follows:
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Pauwer

For the grouping issue you've run into on your character, you should open a ticket with ESO customer support for assistance.

Edited by Ellimist_Entreri on January 19, 2021 5:26PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ask anyone in a guild that runs trials, this is a known issue. We're PAST the point of US having to open tickets for it as if it's an individual thing. This should be on the docket to be fixed, but ZOS gonna ZOS.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might get fixed in 2023... lol. Seriously though...I’m serious,