The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Contact Sony Support for every issue

Wolfpaw
Wolfpaw
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After posting in this "help" section create ticket with Sony for every issue following an update.

You pay for Playstation Plus to play ESO, it's Sony's responsibility to you their customer.

All Playstation players should open a ticket and start filing all complaints, ss, video clips, crashes, etc...with Sony.

Maybe if ZOS has a content update pulled/refunded from the Playstation store they will think twice before releasing rushed content.

Sony Support 1-800-345-7669

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/contact-us/

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-PlayStation
Edited by Wolfpaw on April 5, 2021 4:07PM
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I wonder if you can tell me how i can submit a ticket to Sony about the grouping issue on ps4. What happens is that when you join a group as the 11th or 12th member, you get insta kicked from server for excessive messaging, spamming. These guys here on the forum do not accept that it is a real thing. How can i ask for Sony to look at it? This happens every time on every group in cyro. To everyone.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    Hello! I wonder if you can tell me how i can submit a ticket to Sony about the grouping issue on ps4. What happens is that when you join a group as the 11th or 12th member, you get insta kicked from server for excessive messaging, spamming. These guys here on the forum do not accept that it is a real thing. How can i ask for Sony to look at it? This happens every time on every group in cyro. To everyone.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/

Let them know you have video, screen shots, dates/time.

Open a written ticket or online chat support will move forward to an email support reply, for me within a week.

Documenting everything outside of blue screen error crashes to help give them the full extent of problems.

I have requested them to also look at ALL my ESO crash reports, & also the amount of ESO associated error reports since last release.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Pauwer

For the grouping issue you've run into on your character, you should open a ticket with ESO customer support for assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Pauwer

For the grouping issue you've run into on your character, you should open a ticket with ESO customer support for assistance.

This is a known issue by everyone that plays in Cyrodiil since 12player group update. Players even ask if they're the 12th, and take a pass on invite.

To recreate this issue I suggest devs make and fill a group in Cyrodiil, next fill that 12th slot a few times.

I hope this helps.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 14, 2021 5:01PM
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck, you can make and fill a 12 person group ANYWHERE, not just Cyrodiil, and the last person will be disconnected.. EVERY trial group in EVERY guild I am a part of knows this, so it's not an individual issue. Stop playing dumb ZOS.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls ask everyone to submit tickets in the game. I feel like a crazy lady who plays a broken record when i try to tell that this is a real issue everywhere, but no one ever confirms from the game support side, that they know this exists and will fix it. I feel like i've taken crazy pills.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lets keep this polite & visible for players!

Also recognize the men & women that moderate this section have no say/impact in the management, development, & performance of ESO.

Keep them informed, and pass it to Sony.

😉
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 14, 2021 5:02PM
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sony won't do anything except do things that prevent us from playing the game. Filing reports with zenimax is the more direct way. I would rather them release content with bugs that can be reported and fixed than not release stuff at all or at half the rate. Not everyone has the same issues and having Sony cut off updates will not do anything but upset people. An example is Cyberpunk 2077. It works fine on the PS5 but people complained so much that they pulled it from the ps store. Fortunately I bought it beforehand. So in short if you have issues file a ticket with Zeninax not Sony.
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sony won't do anything except do things that prevent us from playing the game. Filing reports with zenimax is the more direct way. I would rather them release content with bugs that can be reported and fixed than not release stuff at all or at half the rate. Not everyone has the same issues and having Sony cut off updates will not do anything but upset people. An example is Cyberpunk 2077. It works fine on the PS5 but people complained so much that they pulled it from the ps store. Fortunately I bought it beforehand. So in short if you have issues file a ticket with Zeninax not Sony.

Upsetting players, & content being pulled is not my concern.

Report to ZOS & Sony.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on January 30, 2021 8:46AM
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New CP system on exit blue screen crash bug, just like old CP system...c'mon.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Wolfpaw

We have gotten multiple reports of blue screen crashes after the update when exiting the CP menu. For those experiencing this issue, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Wolfpaw

We have gotten multiple reports of blue screen crashes after the update when exiting the CP menu. For those experiencing this issue, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.

This is the same bug that started during the greymoor update for me.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on March 16, 2021 7:21PM
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pauwer

Bill this issue has been a prolonged one now. It's been present for nearly 12 months... I remember it starting near the beginning of the pandemic - and it's STILL persistent today. This is a UI coding issue when something was incorrectly put in place whereby the inviter becomes the invitee, and vice versa - thus causing spamming filter messages since it treats EVERYONE currently in the goup as the invitee for the last person invited. It's like that 11th/12th person sent out 11 or 12 invites simultaneously themselves. I don't know why this hasn't been addressed yet...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and it's not intermittent either... its... every... single... time!!
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, i can confirm this happens every time someone joins group as 11th or 12th member still. And i did submit a customer service ticket or two about it already :) long time ago. The issue still remains
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friendly reminder.