The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I cant gank in 2020

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tharenduil wrote: »
    Hi there, is my first post and english is not my language sorry for this :smiley:

I have been playing since 2014, the game was fun until 2017, at that time I was killing around 200 player per day with my little bow. I deal d 10-15k damage with snipe skill and 8-13k with my two-handed. In this time player got 17-23k health points.

17-23k health in Cyro, seriously? Granted I have only been PVPing for about a year now, but first thing I was told is don't enter with less than 26K health and 3k crit resists, which has been lowered to 2.5k crit resists now I guess. Were you just sniping PVEers?
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Tharenduil wrote: »
    Hi there, is my first post and english is not my language sorry for this :smiley:

I have been playing since 2014, the game was fun until 2017, at that time I was killing around 200 player per day with my little bow. I deal d 10-15k damage with snipe skill and 8-13k with my two-handed. In this time player got 17-23k health points.

17-23k health in Cyro, seriously? Granted I have only been PVPing for about a year now, but first thing I was told is don't enter with less than 26K health and 3k crit resists, which has been lowered to 2.5k crit resists now I guess. Were you just sniping PVEers?

No... That was just the meta at the time. Ganking was arguably more popular then than it is now, I remember thinking 24k was a lot of health.

As people got tired of being ganked, or dying easily to more experienced players, recommended health and defensive stats have just gone up over time.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB