The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Getting tired of the Account Protection issues.

SaintAemilian
How can I disable the Account Protection popups everytime I try to do a damn thing on the website OR in the game? 'You logged into a new browser, we're gonna *** about it'.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if it actually sent me the *** code to my *** email.

Is there a way to disable the account protection feature that I did NOT ASK FOR?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @SaintAemilian

Could you provide a screenshot of the exact message you have popping up on screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • hiposhark
    hiposhark
    ACCOUNT PROTECTION
    You've logged into Elderscrollsonline.com from a new device or browser. For your security, we've sent a special access code to your registered email address. To verify that you're the owner of this account, please enter the access code below.

For your security, you'll need to grant access to this computer by entering the access code we've sent to your email.

Access Code:
    Access code

I NEVER get anything in my email

Same problem I cant log into account either
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it goes into your spam folder on gmail or hotmail.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Have you tried the following when requesting your access code?
    1. Add "noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com" to your email account's list of approved e-mail senders.
      • Check your spam or junk mail folders.
    2. If you are using Gmail with the Inbox categories feature, also check your Social folder.
    3. If you are using a firewall or anti-virus, temporarily disable them before requesting a new code.

If you have not received your access code after trying the steps above, you should contact customer support to request an email address change by selecting "No Longer Have Access / Can't Remember Email on Account" in the Issue Type field on this form.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post