The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Light Breaker (Hardcore Dungeon Achievements Guild)

Eliran
Eliran
✭✭✭✭✭
Before people decide to troll, this is a delicate matter so please if you are not like minded nor get it, just leave. :open_mouth:

The Light Breaker is a guild made for people who want to farm Veterans and Dungeon Achievements with high skill like minded people.

Aren't you tired of looking HOURS every day in order to hope to form a decent group to run that Veteran Dungeon No Death Speed HM run?

Aren't you tired of finally finding a group and then realize you are stuck with idiots who don't even know how to interrupt a mob, roll dodge or starting the run clueless about tactics without bothering to mention it before the run?

You are not alone anymore, we are here for you you!

The Light Breaker is now recruiting high skilled players who enjoy doing the hardest Veteran Dungeons Achievements and want people who are as serious as themselves about it, because honestly, that's the only way we are having "fun" in this game.

Only Veteran Dungeons, no Trials, no Commitments, when ever you feel like it, just look for like minded people in the guild chat!

No more feeling frustrated when you are 10 times better than someone and then they tries to lecture you about basic stuff they have no idea about!

No more feeling bad or cursed for being a Perfectionist!

Requirements:

High knowledge about the game.

Fluent English.

Dedication. (no leaving after 1 fail attempt)

Being overall friendly. (after all no reason to get mad when you are with like minded people, right? :D )

Obviously for DDs, at least 70k+ dps. (I know DPS is not everything but weavvvvveeeee!!!)

And naturally max CP, though special cases might be considered.

Please do not leave empty application and make sure you note that you've read everything and you are not just another piggybag! <3

This Guild is totally not an Elitist Guild but apparently it is. :smiley:

Whisper me/send me mail @Eliran .

You can also find our listing in the guild finder, thanks! :heart:
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    this guild sounds awesome, but all my characters are on NA. best of luck to you guys!!
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! <3
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Do you guys have a guild only or also discord?
    Me and my hubby would be interested, but we do not have guild slots open at the moment (unless you guys magically are what we are looking for).

We have been playing eso for years, both like 1,2k cp with multiple characters leveled, many roles and classes. Both do the dps you are asking and over (104k for me and 98k for my hubby with our main dd's) and I also have all meta sets for my tank with proper qualities, traits, everything. Both done pretty much all vet dlc HM's (never got group for Frostvault and Stone Garden last boss) and we have all skins and personalities from all dungeons. Also we raid like 5 times a week for trifectas so we are quite experienced in pve overall.

We just want to have people to do trifectas with and not to worry what kind of an idiot we might get in our group lmao. If you have any other questions or neet me to spam you with achievements/screenshots etc. just add me in discord Outlander#0804 or in game @Mrs_Outlander
    PC - EU / NA

Gaza-dar the Beartamer - Stamina Warden (50)
    Akza-dar the Reaper - Necromancer Tonk (50)

"Sometimes the best way to deal with a troublesome person is permanent removal."

@Mrs_Outlander - Raidleader of Trash Pandas
  • Arwen72
    Arwen72
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! Me and a group of friends are dungeon triplet and achievement hunters and also completed everything up to the current stat. However, sometimes not all of us are available and I'd be glad to know a bunch of people i could ask. We have optimized gear and good dps (around 95k on magblade. I don't have a free guild spot, but would be happy to join a discord if available.
    Please contact me on Discord #0728Ar_wen or ingame @Ar_Wen
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are still looking for new people, please let me know if you are interested! :)
  • Aapjes
    Aapjes
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds perfect. Can I join please? Can play magcro and magsorc dd. Last parse was 99K and have done all trial HM's but one.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I just have a few questions.
    How many members do you currently have?
    How often do you run in a week?
    You don't have requirements for healers and tanks? Only dps check for DDs?
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elwendryll wrote: »
    Hello, I just have a few questions.
    How many members do you currently have?
    How often do you run in a week?
    You don't have requirements for healers and tanks? Only dps check for DDs?

I will clarify ..

We don't have many members, its not easy when everyone wait for the guild to become big before joining ... my vision for the guild is to become a big community for like minded players and invite as many high skilled players as possible ..

8 people in my discord already told me to notify them when I have over 30 members before they give up a guild spot, while I respect that, its hard to gather people that way.

While I agree there should be requirements for Healers/Tanks, its hard to tell who can get the job done, but unlike DDs, weaving is not as big issue as DD when a DD become practically useless without it, so we will have to trust.

Regardless, I believe the grand majority of tanks/healers who would want to join such a guild, would be ready to face hard challenges and aren't the crybaby or low skill type.

• Eliran
    Eliran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aapjes wrote: »
    This sounds perfect. Can I join please? Can play magcro and magsorc dd. Last parse was 99K and have done all trial HM's but one.

Sure thing, what is your in game ID?
  • Vein667
    Vein667
    ✭✭
    hey! i have few questions. do u run arenas too? like if i'd like to find ppl to farm vdsa or prog unchained in some future will i be able to find ppl in ur guild or its no-no and only dungeons?
    do u accept healers too or u run only tank+3dds? im slightly achiev hunter so would like to get achievs on main toon (healplar). i do have dd spec but yet cant reach high numbers :S and dont have good parse setup. so for me better now to provide good buffs/debuffs rather than high dps.
    and do u run only dlc dungeons or also base game ones? and do u run pledges too?
  • Dillpat
    Dillpat
    ✭✭✭
    hey, this guild looks really interesting and was looking for some people to crack out alot of the achivs im missing but also more than happy to help others, (joining on alts or other roles to help others get achivs or just advising and explaining strats).

My @ is @dillpaat and my discord is Dill#8311