Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fairy Tail Guild is recruiting again!!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
Fairy Tail Guild has been alive since the game dropped, we've been dead to the world, but now we are becoming Active and RECRUITING!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. We PVP and PVE and for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to grow the Trade and Crafting aspects of the guild. Our Vets offer great advice to the new players . Our  Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. You can look us up even easier thanks to the Xbox One Club search. The name is Fairy Tail ESO, and from there find someone to add you to the Guild. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the guild home you've been looking for. Please feel free to contact me GT-Daishin15 .Hope to hear from you soon!!!!  :) BAND link below Https://band.us/n/a1a7xf2ct9l7l
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • xxEi8htyFou4xx
    xxEi8htyFou4xx
    Soul Shriven
    How big is the guild and exactly how active? I would love to find people to quest/dungeon/end-game run with. I don't know anything about "trading guilds" or "crafting guilds." I played when it first came out and have recently gotten back into it.
  • FuricStorm
    FuricStorm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I’m interested in joining a guild and I’m a long time fan of the fairy tail anime and manga. Been playing ESO on xbox one since it first came out but have only recently gotten back into it after a while
  • saga2221
    saga2221
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to be a member of Fairy Tale. I'm both respects lol. Please add me, my gamer name is saga2221.
  • Angellious
    Angellious
    Soul Shriven
    gt GarryHlley
  • Angellious
    Angellious
    Soul Shriven
    gt GarryHalley
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished the anime series lol, spent some time trying to find this thread again!! I would like an invite if still recruiting please @PoseidonEvil
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • S7are7row
    GT

S7ARE7R0W

NUMBER 0
    Edited by S7are7row on October 16, 2018 5:29PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    We started recruiting again. If you are still interested message my GT Daishin15
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.