Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

Hel Ra Citadel Achievement broken?

TochTom
TochTom
✭✭✭
Hi,

I'm an achievement hunter with currently 44 335 achievement points on my main character, a magsorc called Salty Sorcerer.
8bu9a1wukrud.png
But there is one achievement that I've done a lot of times that has never been rewarded to me. I'm talking about the achievement for blowing the War Horn located near the 2 chests on the final trash pack before the last boss. I've been trying to get this one since the Harrowstorm patch, which is close to a year ago and the achievement is still bugged and I hear this from multiple people who are experiencing the same issue. ut6uagdd3erp.png

Atleast once or twice a week I go and do vHRC with a pug and we always blow the horn, never has anyone in my party received the achievement, including myself. This achievement is a thorn in my eye because I really want to get 100% achievement completion on this game, but it is made impossible due to a bug.

And I know this year has been a hectic one, with the sudden switch to working at home, but please could you include a fix for this in the new update. Because if you won't fix this bug it will be a year since I first brought it to your attention via the in-game report feature and we absolutely do not want to repeat the "Sanctum Ophidia: Feeding Pit" fiasco where that achievement was bugged for 2 years, if it's not longer.
PC-EU | CP 1490+ | 44 425 Achievement Points
Salty Sorcerer | Dunmer Sorcerer (Magicka) | AD | Former Empress, AW Rank 50 | Flawless Conqueror (602,803 Score |U22), Immortal Redeemer (114,473 Score | U24), Dro-m'Athra Destroyer U25, Gryphon Heart (130,902 Score | U26), Tick-Tock Tormentor (220,587 Score | U26), Godslayer (251,386 Score | U27), Kyne's Wrath (238,405 Score | U28), Unchained (106,377 Score | U28), Spirit Slayer

Hel Ra Citadel: War Horn: bugged since U26 and still not fixed
  • TheTuSiK
    TheTuSiK
    ✭✭
    I was wondering why I didn't get it and now I know why.
    Having every difficult (or time consuming) achievement in the game but not a roleplay one, from the oldest trial in the game, worth 5 points must be a terrible feeling. There was a bug with the witch world boss in Markarth but it was doable by reseting the boss. There was a bug with the ice atronach boss in Frostvault where after wiping/reseting the atro was stuck under ground and that prevented from getting Cold Potato achievement but it was doable by just getting it in the 1st try. I assume that since you go vHRC at least once or twice a week there is no way to make it work.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm getting closer to also having every achievement in the game (on one character) but I'm also missing War Horn. It can't be that difficult to fix. Please save us.
  • PushtheDeeps
    PushtheDeeps
    Soul Shriven
    I did it when I started playing almost 2 years ago, by almost getting kicked from a pug group for using it. I guess I did the right choice, since now I wouldn't be able to obtain it...

I feel for you. I hope this gets addressed as soon as possible.
    Fix this ZOS!!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @TochTom thank you for providing this report.

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of this issue and investigating a fix.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TochTom
    TochTom
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth

Hey, thanks for communicating and sharing the knowledge with us that you also know something is wrong in there. Is there already some sort of ETA or is that yet unknown?

Thanks in advance!
    PC-EU | CP 1490+ | 44 425 Achievement Points
    Salty Sorcerer | Dunmer Sorcerer (Magicka) | AD | Former Empress, AW Rank 50 | Flawless Conqueror (602,803 Score |U22), Immortal Redeemer (114,473 Score | U24), Dro-m'Athra Destroyer U25, Gryphon Heart (130,902 Score | U26), Tick-Tock Tormentor (220,587 Score | U26), Godslayer (251,386 Score | U27), Kyne's Wrath (238,405 Score | U28), Unchained (106,377 Score | U28), Spirit Slayer

Hel Ra Citadel: War Horn: bugged since U26 and still not fixed