Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

Kynes Aegis Achievement bugged?

MagiiC_One
MagiiC_One
✭✭✭
hi,
i try to get all achievements on my main Character Cathaléya (43k +). but since we cleared the hardmode of Kynes Aegis (25. June 2020) the Kynes Aegis Deliverance Achievement says i didn´t have the vanquisher. Maybe its caused because i had a game crash, and joined back in the same second where the boss died. cueuvqsxqh8q.jpg
jedlbam35itt.jpg

i waited for stonethorn update, no fix, removed addons, repaired the game and still the problem

please fix it @ZOS
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you cleared it on HM again since then?

If the game did not credit you for that run, it will not retroactively give you credit for it with any new update. Support will just tell you to run it again until it registers. They claim to be unable to award achievements.
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Finn

The Bug is still there. 6 month after my first report. Today we achieve the stainless siege- breaker, but i cant get the dawnbinger because of this Bug. I´m close to 100% of all Achievements.

Please give me a response.

Thanksffm7004e8odf.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @MagiiC_One, we're taking a look at how we can fix this.
    Gina Bruno
    ESO Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post