The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kynes Aegis Achievement bugged?

MagiiC_One
MagiiC_One
✭✭✭
hi,
i try to get all achievements on my main Character Cathaléya (43k +). but since we cleared the hardmode of Kynes Aegis (25. June 2020) the Kynes Aegis Deliverance Achievement says i didn´t have the vanquisher. Maybe its caused because i had a game crash, and joined back in the same second where the boss died. cueuvqsxqh8q.jpg
jedlbam35itt.jpg

i waited for stonethorn update, no fix, removed addons, repaired the game and still the problem

please fix it @ZOS
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you cleared it on HM again since then?

If the game did not credit you for that run, it will not retroactively give you credit for it with any new update. Support will just tell you to run it again until it registers. They claim to be unable to award achievements.
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Finn

The Bug is still there. 6 month after my first report. Today we achieve the stainless siege- breaker, but i cant get the dawnbinger because of this Bug. I´m close to 100% of all Achievements.

Please give me a response.

Thanksffm7004e8odf.jpg
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @MagiiC_One, we're taking a look at how we can fix this.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno the bug still exist with new patch
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I´m a little bit pissed.
    Another Month is gone without any fix.

Are u Serious? How long can this take to Fix. We managed it to clear Kynes Aeges on Hardmode 143+ times with all the crashes and Bugs on the Potato Server to reward an bugged achievement.

Edited by MagiiC_One on February 10, 2021 6:47PM
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Friendly BUG Reminder.

new Patch, old Bug... 235 days after 1st report
  • imaslowlearner
    imaslowlearner
    ✭✭✭
    I have a similar bugged achievement, what they really need to do is just create a tool for support to use to award achievements that are bugged. since its not something that affects everyone its probably low priority. :(
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober

new Patch, still no fix.

• MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again

@ZOS_GinaBruno new Patch no fix. Kudos to the Bug fixing Team. We´re close to a 1y anniversary
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I'm in a DB prog at the moment and I can't imagine the frustration of having this be bugged for half a year. I also know of people who crashed at the last moment of a GS run and they never got the achievement. They've been in two groups since then and neither was able to achieve it. They quit the game because of that and I don't blame them. There really needs to be a revision to the policy of how achievements lost due to crashes are handled. While bugs are inevitable in any game, refusing to compensate players who worked hard to achieve some of the most difficult content is unacceptable. It's not our faults that we crashed, and expecting the same 11 people to all be willing to run you through it again isn't a realistic expectation.
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    hey @ZOS_KaiSchober, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Adrikoth

here we go again. NEW Patch and still this BUG.
    it's getting ridiculous to fix a simple Database bug.

first report was on July 2020
  • GanjaBlitz
    GanjaBlitz
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno any feedback about any DawnBringer title related bug fix?

I just completed vKA Tri with my prog tonight and the ''Deepest Gratitude'' achievement seemed to be bugged.

1s2cmzybo5nd.png

1ji7ppii38pa.png

• MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_KaiSchober

what a surprise, two patches later still no fix

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cannot even imagine how you can live while being negated like this......
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is insane... I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Even worse knowing that there are people out there that just fork over a few million gold for some of these.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    My group just cleared the trifecta in Kyne’s Aegis and I can confirm this achievement and Stone-Hearted Slayer on PS4 EU are both bugged hindering progress to the Dawnbringer title. Any news on a fix for these issues?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would literally just start tagging everyone on every ESO social media account until you get a response. Make it known on a more universal outlet. Make someone do their job and fix a broken product.
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    Wait has this been an issue since October? I was under the impression that it broke this patch. This trial has literally never worked since it has been released and fixes have taken months. This is a huge shame and I'm really worried about how the new trial will be treated if its broken
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    Ah this thread was necroed. Apparently I even commented on it...
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth

NEW Chapter still no FIX

Your Bug Fixing team sucks
    Edited by MagiiC_One on June 1, 2021 7:00PM
  • SanteWayne97
    SanteWayne97
    Soul Shriven
    Hi , i have the same problem with bile breaker , anyone know how to fix it?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Please help us , is really insane …
  • MagiiC_One
    MagiiC_One
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_Adrikoth

a few months later, a few patches later still no fix.

still no response how to fix this problem
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I have the same issue as well. I originally earned the hardmode achievement in June when greymoor launched and it's still bugged even after earning Kynes Wrath today.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/amendment-i/video/6d6b556b-365f-4a74-a7c6-032267e2f10b/ad4da5d5-f1ec-44e7-8708-c9541df4354d0
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    49j260lyvtpk.jpg
    pjbbc10vx9ja.jpg
    a8zy9tv6yuyb.jpg
  • SanteWayne97
    SanteWayne97
    Soul Shriven
    ui4vv4olo2ou.jpeg
    64p3qary0azk.png

@AmendmentI @MagiiC_One ive got a response from RJ from eso support . He said me ,like 1 month ago , that he give me credit to the archievement Keynes deliverance for fix the problem but when he will able to do it. I try to ask when he can do but he said that he can’t give me a precise date.
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_Kevin

Any chance of this getting fixed anytime soon? This bug has been ongoing for over a year now
    Edited by AmendmentI on December 12, 2021 3:23PM
  • AmendmentI
    AmendmentI
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance of this being fixed? June will be 2 years of it being bugged with no help